You can type here any text you want

An El GNino - What's it worth?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

dwall

Don't want to hijack a thread so here is a new one.

For info in previouse post scroll down to Jamnut's post with pictures from "Cruising the Coast" in Biloxi:

http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/showthread.php?t=195408

So what's it worth? Mease parts. Great paint with one silver dollar size putty pop above rt. ft. wheel. Has alky and nitros (disconnected). BTW current owner tried the nitros - now it has a new head gasket and some other stuff! LOL

Any opinions? What should I be looking at? Thanks....

Oh..... I have added some pictures that I took. One of the previous owners had added decals. This car was also at the 2005 GSNats, I believe.

Attachments

• P9240022.JPG
    P9240022.JPG
    88.2 KB · Views: 295
  • P9240023.JPG
    P9240023.JPG
    91.1 KB · Views: 255
  • P9240025.JPG
    P9240025.JPG
    73.5 KB · Views: 254
Hey Dwall, also seen the car up at Jefferson, he did a pretty nice job on putting the car together, besides that bad spot on the right front fender. I'd guess right around 10k.

price

10k for that elky would be fair, because I would'nt sell you mine for under 18k
that is about what it would cost to build a nice one period. You could probably put together a gn cheaper, since it already has the parts you want :eek: but you could'nt haul anything but a$$ in a gn ;)

what are you talking about turboelky the most that gets hauled in your camino is a cardboard box! :eek: I live next to turboelky and his car is mint with a nice custom paint and gn interior etc. real nice car and belive you me he would be insane to go lower than 18k :eek: has a lot more in it :p

clv8s10 said:
Hey Dwall, also seen the car up at Jefferson, he did a pretty nice job on putting the car together, besides that bad spot on the right front fender. I'd guess right around 10k.

It was there this year? I was just there on Sept. 24th(sunday), I didn't see it. I like the decals. :biggrin:

I built the car in 2001. Is it still in Wisconsin? I wish I had never sold that one, but, like a dumb***, I let it slip away.
Bubba

Attachments

• ELKY&VELLE.jpg
    ELKY&VELLE.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 186
  • DSC00465.JPG
    DSC00465.JPG
    61.5 KB · Views: 179
  • elkyptno2.jpg
    elkyptno2.jpg
    61.4 KB · Views: 173
Yep still in WI....

The guy was asking 14K........

dwall aka .....a Bubba in WI

dwall, the car was done pretty nice. The paint was excellent when I sold it. The gentleman who purchased the car might have done something to the fender. 14K is still a fair price, when I sold it I basically looked at it being worth what a very nice GN would bring in the same condition. The only problem with that is finding someone who was actually wanting an elky with a TR drivetrain.

P.S.
I would do it all over again in a heartbeat! :)

Bubba Nicholson

Back