You can type here any text you want

Another mustang kill!

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

1chance

Well i went to Jackson Speedway Thursday, my wife like's to go, so i said i would try the car out. The MAF is making it idle rough, but it pulls great. After the race i found the FP was at 55psi:eek:. Anyway im no good on the tree, i staged with 0 boost, the mustang bail 2 car off the bat, and then pulled 2 more before the 1/8, but my 02 were 897 on launch, but by the 1/8 they were down to 860s, i was pulling the mustang back! By the 1000ft mark i was almost even, then we cross the trap dead even! Went to the stands to sit with the wife, she recored the race on her cell, but dont show that good. I asked her did i win she said HELL Yeah! Then that same Mustang came up to run a guy for $2000, when he jumped i said dam he riding! I ask my wife was he going that fast when we raced? She said hell yeah! So i go to the staging lanes to talk to him, and his first words was (Did you spray me?) I said no, im try to get my car tuned, he said i hate to see it when it is:biggrin:.

i was there last Thursday night..i seen a GN and another Turbo regal. i will be going this Thursday too....you got to watch some them guys...they will sand bag you..........Bob

i was there last Thursday night..i seen a GN and another Turbo regal. i will be going this Thursday too....you got to watch some them guys...they will sand bag you..........Bob
Cool! I saw you there, nice car! I would of came over, but in the stage lane's you didnt seem like you wanted to talk much. Yeah i know they will sand bag, and the funny thing about it was that same guy came to where we get together on Sunday with a guy with a red, and black mustang, but no one would move. He said you beat me at the track thursday, i said you sure it was me, he said i cant forget how that car pulls on the topend!:biggrin: It rain tonight so i dont think the track will be open. Ill say hi next time, my name is Chance.

Thanks

i changed rear springs in my car and it messed up my 60fts so i might have had a disgusted look on my face but you can come talk to me anytime....us Turbo Regals guys stick together:) i was suppose to race two mustangs tonight but it rained out...everybody has a rustang...i will be there next thursday to meet up with these rustangs..which car was you?..i seen a GN and a Turbo Regal......take care........Bob

i see in your sig now the GN...cool.....hollar at me next Thursday if you go....it should be exciting...i plan on turning up my boost and eating some little ponys with lots of NOSSSSSSSSS as they call it these days:) .....Bob

OK, ill will most likely be there, im not good at tunning, so i keep the boost low. I was running 18lbs that night, but my chip is cut for 22-25psi. That maybe why it's running rich. Im trying to learn how to the car likes' the dump open, or not. I was over boosting when i use to open it, but it dont do it now, i think. Anyway see you there!

Hey man we went last night...i didn't see you there ..i got booted and could never talk anyone into running me:) i am thinking about going to Eatonton's 1/8 mile track.............Bob

OK, ill will most likely be there, im not good at tunning, so i keep the boost low. I was running 18lbs that night, but my chip is cut for 22-25psi. That maybe why it's running rich. Im trying to learn how to the car likes' the dump open, or not. I was over boosting when i use to open it, but it dont do it now, i think. Anyway see you there!

you need a wideband on the car...get you a wideband and i can help you wake it up............Bob

I didnt make it, but i heard you were there. A friend of mine had a S10(white) He said you wanted to run him, but that was his first time driving his truck. Where is Eatonton's? You have any MAF translator, or know how to set it up.

Back