You can type here any text you want

Any 86-87's for sale or trade in Eastern,PA

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
What are the specs on your car?Condition,miles,mods,damage,etc?

mygrain said:
Trade for an 86 GN with new paint? My dad has a 93 Typhoon, number 2018. Send me an email if youre interested.

Jake@Coopskw.com
What's his name?What color Ty,and is he on www.syty.net message board?
We are always trying to find owners/trucks that are not registered on the syty registery.

Its miley, but had a new crate engine installed by the dealer with less than 60k on it. No damage. New black paint. The car was media blasted then the few rust areas that it had were patched with steel patch panels. the car is very straight and it really looks nice. The engine is stock. Has a K&N air filter, 3" down pipe and 3" cottons single shot exhaust. This car was never raced or abused. The interior is nice but the drivers seat is ripped. I have a nice one to replace it with. The car has weld pro star wheels. 15x6 and 15x8. Regular radial tires, 90% tread left. The fuel lines are questionable and will be replaced with a set off a 20k mile car. I have the clear PA title in my name, no liens. The shocks and springs were replaced and have less than 200 miles on them. The front springs are chassis tech 1.5" lowering springs, the rears are moog stock replacements. The shocks are KYBs. I also replaced the sway bar end links while I had it apart. The car needs the following to be super nice

Headliner. I dont have the foam for it.

astro roof seal. it leaks, but the car is garage kept

wheel mouldings. I left them off because I dont have a real nice set.

all the emblems are off the car. I kinda like the "naked" look. I dont have a set of the emblems nice enough to put on a super nice car.

Dads Ty is number 2018. I registered it on sportmachines. Im a member of the SyTy forums. I go by Jake over there.

Dads Ty

Pictures0032.jpg

These are the most recent pics of the car that I have. The car is at the body shop and is just about done. They were finishing painting the bumpers the last time I talked to them. Im supposed to get the car friday evening.
gn7.jpg

gn9.jpg

gn2.jpg

Back