You can type here any text you want

any buick meets in pnw? or turbos for sale?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

buickman68

let me know. im new to the forum and looking for a place to see turbo buicks in the seattle area.
thanks!! john

Welcome, John. You came to the right spot!

Weekly gathering is Saturday nights around 9pm at Burgermaster in Bothell. 18626 Bothell Everett Hwy.

We're planning a dyno day in a couple weeks. We'll post more info here.

Turbo Thunder is a must. It's July 30th & 31st in Woodburn, Oregon. Biggest get together and racing event for Turbo Buicks in the Pacific NW. Search the Pacific NW section of this site for more details.

What Dan said:)

Are you looking for a turbo car or a stock turbo or ?

Originally posted by TurboSlacker
Welcome, John. You came to the right spot!

Weekly gathering is Saturday nights around 9pm at Burgermaster in Bothell. 18626 Bothell Everett Hwy.

We're planning a dyno day in a couple weeks. We'll post more info here.

Turbo Thunder is a must. It's July 30th & 31st in Woodburn, Oregon. Biggest get together and racing event for Turbo Buicks in the Pacific NW. Search the Pacific NW section of this site for more details.
Thats the first I heard about a dyno day. Can I be in your club Dan?:D No really, where and when?

Frank made arrangements today. He should be posting the dyno day details soon.

No, Josh, you can't belong to our exclusive "club." :D
You're only from Renton and we belong to Lake Stevens...indeed (said with my best smug Bellevue yuppie accent).

Interestingly someone tried to start a club a few years ago and initially the turnout was strong. Then it dried-up. I think there's way too many independent rebels to follow any structured organization. So with that, we just hangout, call out gatherings at random and have fun. I like it!!:cool:

thanks for all the info guys!
if anyone knows where i can find a decent GN /t-type for sale around seattle area, let me know! im in Lynnwood.:D

Originally posted by buickman68
thanks for all the info guys!
if anyone knows where i can find a decent GN /t-type for sale around seattle area, let me know! im in Lynnwood.:D
Gene has a white T-type for a good price!:)

Back