You can type here any text you want

Any GN's in Tallahassee?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Turbojorge

Unstoppable
I've been living up here for 2 months now (school) and haven't see a single GN or T-type. Nothing but late model Steedas and F-Bodies.

I've even looked on the Autotrader and the closes for sale one is 194 miles away from here.

Are their any in town?
:confused:

Saw one today!

Down N Monroe by the Chucky Cheese at About 4:00 PM.

Nice! Except the Drivers side High beam light looked kinda dark.

Anybody on the board?

Hey Jorge, I'm not a regal owner, but a turbo owner nonetheless. I'm in Thomasville, and go to Tallahassee pretty often. I know a couple turbo Buick guys here in Thomasville, too. Email me sometime.

Cool

I don't have my GN up here. I just wanted to see if I was close to any hang out spots to go check out some cars.

Thomasville is a bit too far :( ,but thanks.

:cool:

Jorge, I go to Tallahassee a lot w/ my gf is what I meant, so if you wanna meet up sometime and shoot the ****, let me know. (Sundays are also a popular day for me to go there...no alcohol sales in GA on Sun, so I'll ride w/ a friend to Tally for booze :) ). I'm still re-assembling my tbird, so I really don't 'have' it right now either :( Later man

LOL

Originally posted by boosted2300
no alcohol sales in GA on Sun

That is freaken Funny Man! :D I've never heard of that! WOW!

Have you ever been to the track in Renolds GA? Silver Dollar Race Way. Their is going to be a Big Buick Event Nov 7-9 and I want to try to make it out their. Do you know how to get their? I know I-75 will take you to Hyw 96. Is it on Hyw 96 or would I have to turn somewhere else?

Jorge, I might have to try to go watch that race. Yeah I've been to Reynolds, but not in a while. I'll ask my uncle, they recently had a Lightning event there that he went to, so I'll get some directions from him for ya. Later

Back