Any members or clubs from western NY

wb's87

willrock
Specifically the Buffalo area. I would like to meet some local people that are in my area.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

I'm from buffalo!!! My car isn't running correctly yet, and I don't know anyone else in the community that have Turbo buicks, but I wouldn't mind meeting up and seeing some!

Cool. What's wrong with your car? Do you do your own work? I do all my own work on mine. I don't know who to trust (I have a low trust factor when it comes to my car) lol. Maybe I can help figure your car out.

Hi I'm from buffalo I have an 87 gn I would love to meet up with fello turbo car owners.I try and do most work myself also.I bought my car last winter and luckly for me it had a lot of go fast parts on it already.I'm looking for a set of o.g 86/87 crome gn rims if u know or hear anything please call 716-465-2411 don look foward to meeting yall

I'm glad to find others from the area on here. I will keep my eyes open for the wheels. I live in wheatfield. 716-830-9932.

It's not buffalo but I'm in Rochester. Got an 87. There's a great mechanic phil (pdzz)who's on here and lives near Rochester that does the majority of work for me, bigger things I can't handle. Only person I trust besides me and my father to do work on it. Anyways I'm down to meet, let me know.

Maybe we can get everyone together and meet up at Empire dragway in the spring? Empire is my favorite/only 1/4 mi track in the area.

Hi,
I'm between Rochester and Albion area, purchased an 85 last year and I believe it came out of the Buffalo area, originally a southern car although
came from Buffalo.
Definitely into a meet when the weather breaks. maybe you guys know who previously owned my car.
Also Where is Phil (pdzz) located does he have a shop ? I would love to get a Buick Guy to look at my car needs some fine tuning.

I'm down for a meet when the weather breaks. Phil is located in the finger lakes area. PM him.

I'm definitely looking forward to seeing some Turbo buicks this spring, and meeting up. I did sort out the majority of problems with my car. I actually plan to paint it in my garage this spring too if I can afford to! We should all subscribe to this thread and use it for meets for our area!

I'm in for that. I know there is a WNY Buick club but I don't have any details or info. Will be fun to get together!

Yeah I agree, I have seen a couple GNs driving around with some type of club stickers in there cars but I don't know much about it. I just can't wait to go to Lancaster speedway to get some base times with the car.

I have seen some Buicks in Rochester but none in the last few years. There probably all hiding. Drove mine a lot last summer and my dads is in his garage. I usually go to NYIRP, did go a few times this summer. Got some good times but with some more tuning I should be where I want. Springs around the corner lets get something planned

We can due a cruise to Canandaigua lake!!! There was a WNY turbo club, kinda fell to the wayside. Larry Gable, r.i.p., contacted me before he passed a couple of years ago wanting to revive the club, unfortunately, he passed. Most of those guys are in the Buffalo area, maybe they'll chime in. I try to do a track rental at least once s year ay Empire. We do need to get something rolling, life is to short! Phil.

We can due a cruise to Canandaigua lake!!! There was a WNY turbo club, kinda fell to the wayside. Larry Gable, r.i.p., contacted me before he passed a couple of years ago wanting to revive the club, unfortunately, he passed. Most of those guys are in the Buffalo area, maybe they'll chime in. I try to do a track rental at least once s year ay Empire. We do need to get something rolling, life is to short! Phil.

I am up for all that! Empire is fun. TT night is great! You can make as many runs as you want. I am planning on going there quite a bit this year. It's so addicting! I prefer the 1/4 mile so I'm not a huge fan of Lancaster but I do go there a few times each year because it's so close.

Looking forward to better weather and meeting up with some of you guys.
never ran car at a race track looking forward to giving it a go.
Phil, would like to hook up with you and have you troubleshoot / tune my car if your interested.
Has a stumble/hesitation upon hard acceleration then pulls hard.
I will send you a PM

I am still putting my car back together. Hopefully a couple more weeks. Would be fun to hang with some other TurboBuick guys.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My cars not ready yet, but I wouldn't mind seeing some and maybe going for a ride in someone's car. I've never been in one that was running right, lol I only been in mine.

So? Does anyone want to meet up? Hang out? Go to a cruise night? Drags? I went to Empire last night only to find out they cancelled due to the rain on Tuesday. Let's get something going guys!