Any Remington 700 guru's in here

87BuickMan

I was bidding on a Remington 700 Police TWS on gunbroker, and won....... I got a $2300 set up for $900:D . Will post pics when I get it. have wanted one for sometime now, can't wait till its here.

here's a pic from the auction
pix395872968.jpg

Remington 700's are great, $900 bucks is a good price, i honestly don't see how they could ask for $2300 , i own a Remington 700 PDM and i paid about $1k with a police discount, great weapon, enjoy it, i know your going to love it.

Attachments

• fpl bill 075.jpg
    fpl bill 075.jpg
    69.9 KB · Views: 360
  • fpl bill 077.jpg
    fpl bill 077.jpg
    62.3 KB · Views: 465
Good choice on a Rem 700 bolt action.I just bought my second 700 in a 270w/24in barrel.2.50 lbs trigger job 4.50 to 14 power leopold scope.As far as spending $2300 on one I would buy a #1 shillon barrell or douglass & screw on it my old action & save a bunch of money.Either way out of the box with the right ammo They put the bullit where you want it:biggrin:

I have a 700 BDL chambered in 7mm Rem Mag. with a harris bipod and a Leupold scope. YOu are right about it putting the bullet were you want it. Alot of people say that most guns wont shoot 1 MOA or less but I tell you, at 100 yard the ole' 700 will stack em.:D I love it but I really want a 700 Sendaro chambered in 300 WinMag:eek: Nice weapon you got there.

The most accurate rifle I have (or probably ever had) is a 700 BDL 25-06. Very flat shooting and accurate.

My dept supplied sniper rifle is a Rem 700 .308 which shoots 1/4min@ 100yrds. The only upgrade I would make is change the stock is suks!

My dept supplied sniper rifle is a Rem 700 .308 which shoots 1/4min@ 100yrds. The only upgrade I would make is change the stock is suks!

I agree! I spent a week at the FBI sniper school and by the end of the week my face/cheek hurt from the stock...

Nice, they are 308's right? I have wanted that collector's edition M40 Vietnam Sniper model for a while but I blew my gun budget for the year on AR-15's. :( I think they are the same gun save for a satin wood stock.

My wife did get me a kick butt birthday gift though, the Bushnell videoscope so I can film my hunts. :D

Bushnell_videoscope_large.jpg

Yes they are 308s w/a 26in flutted barrel custom made for precise shooting.Like taking out a dime at 100 yrds.They might have a bull barrel.Tactical,target or varmit.They are all the same to me.Dont forget to break in the barrel for those who have bought new rifles:D

This isn't my first fifle, I built a long range rifle out of a VZ24 mauser, 8mm is defenetly underated, great caliber, have made .450 groups at 500 yards with ease.