Did all TRs come with trip odometer?

V6UnderPressure

The Artist FKA Scott4DMny
I’m curious about this as base regals didn’t seem to have them. Did any TRs come without it?

All 86-87 Turbo Regals came with a trip odometer as standard equipment.
I believe 84-85 did also.
Not sure about the earlier models.

I ordered my ‘86 GN with a Digital dash. The trip odometer didn’t work. It would reset to 0 every time you shut the key off.
Being my first high-tech car (with a trip odometer) it was a year before I found out it wasn’t suppose to do that. Thanks to talking with other GN owners at the Buick Nationals I had it fixed.

Does that count? Lol

1985 T-Type with Digital Dash has tripodometer (digital).

all regals for 78-87 had trip odometers .. you sure base regals came without . any pics ?

all regals for 78-87 had trip odometers .. you sure base regals came without . any pics ?

I’ve had many in my hands from base regals that have no trip odometer and is a full clear cover with no holes. I’m not sure what years they came out of but at least I know they were all 84-87 clusters.

Never seen a TR without a trip odometer. Of course they don't work all that great. Mine counts the miles correctly but when I go to reset it, that takes 3-4 pushes to get it back to zero.

I’ve had many in my hands from base regals that have no trip odometer and is a full clear cover with no holes. I’m not sure what years they came out of but at least I know they were all 84-87 clusters.
ok I mis understood .. trip odometer( able to reset) vs odometer ... I was talking about just the odometer LOL..my mistake .. I have clear lenses with no hole dughh..:D

85 base regal
64E72515-6D89-4931-B2A2-9D5FB46E63DB.jpeg

I think I have one or two no hole lenses left ... sold two two tricksixpa (Stephan) so let me find em who knows where they are at trying to get organized .. if your interested V6UnderPressure