You can type here any text you want

Anybody recognize this car from Chicago?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Just a little FYI, we went to Chicago to pick this car up today, bought it for $1200 on Ebay. Didnt end up coming home with it. The body is shot, floor boards are gone, drivers rocker looks like it was crunched sometime and fix but it bowes bad. Doors are ok, trunk lid is OK, bucket seats are ok, dash is ok, aftermarket sunroof cut into the roof, motor has enough rust it looks like it sat in a river but the guy said it ran dash is good. We passed on it becuase its not worth working on but could be parted out. We just dont have the time or place to part a car out right now. I told the guy I wouldnt pay $1200 for it and he said what would I pay for it, I said $300 and he came back to say if I gave him $500 I could have it. Car doesnt have an 8.5 rear either.

Here's the guys number, his name is Fernando. He's a pretty nice guy.

773-450-5690

If you buy this, hook me up with the instrument cluster and the crank, thats all I need.

If thats the one with the horizontal speedo with the little tach and boost lights that look like an equalizer in the corner, I got one for ya. I'll throw it in on the decklid deal! :D ....Seriously, if you need it, you can have it.

Back