You can type here any text you want

Anyone in Tacoma, WA

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

transaman

Is anyone in or around Tacoma, WA willing to check out a buick for me? I have been trying to get a TR w/ bench seats for awhile now, and there is a nice one(from the pictures) at goodfellas motor company in Tacoma. AUtotradeer
Anyway any help would be much appreciated. Just a broke-@$$ college student looking for a regal. E-mail me at transaman@sbcglobal.net. Thanks

Same car

I had a couple board members look at the very same car for me and run a carfax. I ended up buying a GN from a local guy over here. All the feedback on that car( one in Tacoma) came back very positive I just didn't feel like driving all the way over there. Car is very clean and out of Alaska originally, I believe. I will try and dig up my old emails regarding it and shoot them over to you so you can look at them.

If you're still shopping a friend of my has an 87 Limited T, black with beige interior (bench seat, column shift). Its lowered with 18" Torque Thrusts, but he has all the stock parts including the wheels.

He's asking $8000 but is negotiable.

Dave Britten is his name
(503) 656-4155

Tell him Dave Loney sent you

hey dave.......when ya comming to boise? the sand dune trip is the 29th of april

Back