!986-!987 T-type/Limited

piece

Looking for a t-type low miles and MINOR mods no dark gray,factory sunroof or t-tops ,leather(let me know what options)Looking for an unmolested car ,no projects preferably eastern seaboard but willing to ship right car will ship.Jim (PM information pictures and phone)

Hey Jim.. Long time man since the Hurd show... Hope all is well, and good luck with your search... Mike

Looking for a t-type low miles and MINOR mods no dark gray,factory sunroof or t-tops ,leather(let me know what options)Looking for an unmolested car ,no projects preferably eastern seaboard but willing to ship right car will ship.Jim (PM information pictures and phone)
Good Evening:
I have a 1987 Turbo Limited - gold in color with tan leather interior and black out trim. Car is all stock. It has 56,000 miles. In nice shape except that roof and trunk need paint and needs tires. Dennis Kirban had told me this is a very rare car because there were very few Limiteds with the tan leather interior and also black out trim on the gold. I have searched to see pictures of one and the only one I have seen is the one in the 1987 Buick dealer's book. Also car is located in NY.
I do not know if you would be interested because of the leather interior but thought I would throw it out there. I am not a computer guy so I do not know how to PM or send pictures on the site.
Have a great night!!!

Hey Jim.. Long time man since the Hurd show... Hope all is well, and good luck with your search... Mike
thanks mike sold that burgandy limited i had looking to replace it if you see something keep me in mind see you around soon

Good Evening:
I have a 1987 Turbo Limited - gold in color with tan leather interior and black out trim. Car is all stock. It has 56,000 miles. In nice shape except that roof and trunk need paint and needs tires. Dennis Kirban had told me this is a very rare car because there were very few Limiteds with the tan leather interior and also black out trim on the gold. I have searched to see pictures of one and the only one I have seen is the one in the 1987 Buick dealer's book. Also car is located in NY.
I do not know if you would be interested because of the leather interior but thought I would throw it out there. I am not a computer guy so I do not know how to PM or send pictures on the site.
Have a great night!!!
Good Evening:
Have a great night!!!
you can call me 860-280-7519 jim

I just happen to own a very mint survivor 87 T solid roof car. Just under 29,000 miles. Guy i bought it from owned it 30 years. Maroon with maroon split bench seat interior.

CCCCC37F-7EEE-41C4-8A32-0FFB0F21C0ED.jpeg

Thanks to all who replied will be picking up the car this weekend(weather permitting)