You can type here any text you want

Anyone selling any guns?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

joshd1104

List what you have and how much! looking for ar15 ak47s assault rifle anything of that sort

good luck and plan on paying thru the teeth.have seen units sell for double the retail price and guys are more than willing to pay those prices.what makes me laugh everybodys lookin driving the prices even higher. if you havent armed youre family by now shame on you!

Not really looking to sell, but if someone offered me $3500 for the whole kit and kaboodle, I would have to give it some serious thought.

COLT LT6720R With all the MAGPUL furniture from the factory I bought new. I'd guess 200 rounds shot through it in the 2 months or so I have owned it.
5 Black 30 rd MAGPUL PMAGs (10 more on backorder, due in any day now:rolleyes: )
10??? USGI Mags some new, some old with Ranger butt plates.
5 New Steel E-Lander 30 rd mags
Approximately 800 rounds of Federal 5.56 Zombie ammo.
NCStar 3 or 4x scope (Cheap scope) I was saving up for a 1-6x or 1-8x Leupold CQB scope.
Ambidextrious MAGPUL sling mount, with a new MS3 sling.
Surefire railmount taclight with pressure switch.

Again I'm not really looking to part with it, but that is what it would take to get a set up like this in today's frenzy. If a ban goes into place, triple that price or more.

FYI: Local shop to me still had ARs on the wall saturday. The prices were not marked up either:D. Fort Knox Tactical was the name of the place in Radcliff, KY.

Back