1400035324820.jpg
    57.6 KB · Views: 524
  • 1400035412582.jpg
    1400035412582.jpg
    67.9 KB · Views: 494
  • 1400035433198.jpg
    1400035433198.jpg
    56 KB · Views: 484
Hey.... I know that car!!!!! I know can you believe that shit, Dave will make it right thou... I am saying it now I will be running Dave Husek's new custom NLU converter on May 28th track rental Atco Raceway also with my new tranny set up.. I will post times

Are those the polished salt flat front wheels? Could we get a better pic. I like em but was thinking satin for my gs.
That's some pretty shiney paint.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Hey.... I know that car!!!!! I know can you believe that shit, Dave will make it right thou... I am saying it now I will be running Dave Husek's new custom NLU converter on May 28th track rental Atco Raceway also with my new tranny set up.. I will post times
Dude your car is amazing. It looks like a museum piece.

David thank you for the nice words.... I know you have been around some of the nicest cars

The car wasn't done alone had good people that did great jobs....JR's I have heard that on the track rental you will be unleashing the beast... That being said the car should run some big ass numbers... Then there is Vic, well he basically Tows the rope for this club in the speed Dept. There wont be a person there who will be surprised to see a Deep 9 sec pass... I just have a show/street car, will be happy in the 12's...

texas T.... They are not salts... Centerline makes the rim, but they are custom made for my car... Someone gave me the hookup to Centerline and it was just pricey...

Attachments

• 51114 027.jpg
    51114 027.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 200
Thanks al for the kind words,but your car is the beast.We are gonna try to hit the suspension a few times to get it right. I'LL be happy to get the 60ft down and run a 12..;)

The car wasn't done alone had good people that did great jobs....JR's I have heard that on the track rental you will be unleashing the beast... That being said the car should run some big ass numbers... Then there is Vic, well he basically Tows the rope for this club in the speed Dept. There wont be a person there who will be surprised to see a Deep 9 sec pass... I just have a show/street car, will be happy in the 12's...
Lol.... Al you & I know that your car is not in the 12s with all that good stuff under the hood

AL's probably got one of the nicest well rounded GN's in NY, Definitely one of the nicest ive seen...see you guys on the 28th...and of course before then at dogwood and belmore :D

Last edited:
Thanks for everyone's nice words once again... We had some problems with Tranny/Converter when Dave was testing and driving the car... No big Deal really but the the converter was going to have to come out and be adjusted .... Dave is trying to do everything in his power to save my track rental... Brian (bison) out of nowhere came to the rescue as he will let me use his personal PTC Converter 17 blade out of his Black car... Didn't know what to say, I will say this a Big Thanks to Brian and the Buick Community... Also when Brian is Done with my stroker motor he is putting together the outside will match the inside... Thanks Guys....

It's nice to see the sudden surge of trs in the metro nyc area. Looking to finish up my car and make new friends w a couple of you Buick guys.

I am hoping to get the Chevelle into his shop soon to get a converter upgrade.
then the 86 is going to get a full trans build and new converter.
He definitely gets some badass stuff.

We also have a few GN's on Empire Muscle Cars. ..Psycho when your done with your car hit us up.We meet every tuesday in franklin square in long island.Sorry Al, hopefully it will all work out.Our rental is coming up..I know I see you there

Last edited: