You can type here any text you want

ATR single turbo stageII headers

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

RJS

Its time to let these go. I bought them new and never used them years ago. $1500.

???

I believe those headers were $1000 new? Now years later, you are asking $1500?

I might be interested if the price was more reasonable. I dont believe these headers give the best clearance for the sparkplug wires-any pics. I ll trade you my brand new $1000. Cat stroker crank?

I might be interested if the price was more reasonable. I dont believe these headers give the best clearance for the sparkplug wires-any pics. I ll trade you my brand new $1000. Cat stroker crank?

im sorry i got out of the buick scene for some time. I have to pass on a trade.

Well, considering appreciation due to time, and the simple fact that THEY DON'T MAKE EM ANYMORE, I am sure they are worth that to someone that needs them. And if you are building a Stage motor, $500 ain't gonna break your budget anyway. Good luck with the sale, and with people not whoring your thread.

atr headers

GNX"S sold for 29,290.00 new, try to buy a new one for that today. Our cars and parts do appreciate, right?

As late as 90-91, you could buy a new stage block for something like $700, right?

Why shouldn't he get what he can for the headers?

Back