AutoFair - April 4

NCTyphoon

Okay, I got the letter from Autofair. I have to return by Feb 4. Our day for AutoFair is Sat April 4. They have allotted us 15 spots. If need be I can request more spaces based on amount of folks wanting to show. As is now I have committed to show:
1-Monte
2- Pat
3-Cheryl
4-Randy
5- Vernon
6- Eric
7- Rob
8- Scott S (from S.C)
9- 15 * Open spots

So if you want to show I need to know. i will not be able to increase our spaces after Feb 4!

Slot Update

Okay, I got the letter from Autofair. I have to return by Feb 4. Our day for AutoFair is Sat April 4. They have allotted us 15 spots. If need be I can request more spaces based on amount of folks wanting to show. As is now I have committed to show:
1-Monte
2- Pat
3-Cheryl
4-Randy
5- Vernon
6- Eric
7- Rob
8- Scott S (from S.C)
9- 15 * Open spots

So if you want to show I need to know. i will not be able to increase our spaces after Feb 4!

Well, here it is, Feb 5 already, deadline has passed for "increasing"...how many slots did "we" end up with--& add'l names pls for all 2 C...

Thanks,,, Monte

Here ya go, fingers crossed that we will get approval for spots 16&17.
1-Monte -GN
2- Pat - GN
3-Pat -Sy
4-Randy -We4
5- Vernon -TurboBu
6- Eric -GN
7- Rob -Sy
8- Scott S (from S.C)-GN
9-Cheryl -Ty or GN
10-Conrad -GN
11-Mizzi-BoostingBuick-GN
12-Brian B.-Sy
13-Sean -Ty
14-David J.-TTA
15- Alonzo -GNX Clone
16-Jim L. -Ty
17-Larry -Ty
Alternate list if someone has to drop out:
1- GNLoyalty877

Count me in

I had to have additional requests back yesterday:frown: But I will add you as 1st alternate position in event someone has to drop out(& usually someone does between now & showtime), you will have 1st shot at the open slot:)

Thanks

Tks for update Cheryl,,,
Hope they're feeling benevolent for the extra 2 slots now requested--when do you think you'll receive the tablets back from the mountain??
Monte :D

LOL! It will be sometime in early March when I go to the meeting for AutoFair that I will find out what they've alloted for us.

Scott,
Thanks! i will definitely add you to the alternate list!
Oh yeah we'll be around the corner from you Sunday at Quaker Steak around 1pm, come out if ya can(see post under Southeast)

Here ya go, fingers crossed that we will get approval for spots 16&17.
1-Monte -GN
2- Pat - GN
3-Pat -Sy
4-Randy -We4
5- Vernon -TurboBu
6- Eric -GN
7- Rob -Sy
8- Scott S (from S.C)-GN
9-Cheryl -Ty or GN
10-Conrad -GN
11-Mizzi-BoostingBuick-GN
12-Brian B.-Sy
13-Sean -Ty
14-David J.-TTA
15- Alonzo -GNX Clone
16-Jim L. -Ty
17-Larry -Ty
Alternate list if someone has to drop out:
1- GNLoyalty877
2-Scott S(BigTurboScott)
added to alternate list

Scott S from SC, send me an email or PM if you are still wanting to show with us, I must have deleted your prior messages. Tyler(GNLoyalty) check your pm's

****Update***No need for tent this time, we are in the tunnel on the right side so we won't be wet this time :D

LOL! It will be sometime in early March when I go to the meeting for AutoFair that I will find out what they've alloted for us.

a) is it early March yet, and

b) let me know if you do not have my mailing address (for passes, of course) & I'll PM again...

Thanks,,, Monte

AutoFair Lineup for Apr 4 show:
1-Monte GN
2-Cheryl GN or Ty
3-Pat GN
4-Pat Sy
5-Randy WE4
6-Vernon TurboBu
7-Eric GN
8-Rob Sy
9-Brian B Sy
10-David J TTA
11-Mel Sy
12 Jim L Ty
13-Larry Ty
14-Scott S SC GN or TTA
15-Sean Ty
16-Scott S NC TType
17-Brandon Ty
We have an outstanding group for this show! See you all in a few weeks unless you're coming to the Hotdog cookout this Sat

Cool! Glad I checked in! It looks like I have a pretty decent chance of finally checking out Autofair! Anyone from the Raleigh area want to carpool/caravan?

I'm an hour +15min south of Raleigjh, and am headiing to AutoFair about 5:30am, but you are welcome to catch a ride in with us

5:30!:eek:

So...I should leave Raleigh no later than 4:30 (if not even earlier...)...hmmm...that almost makes me wonder if driving down the night before would be better?
:confused:

Or maybe I will just come a little bit later in the day...(hmm, sorry, kinda thinking out loud here...)

Any directions posted anywhere?

5:30!:eek:

Or maybe I will just come a little bit later in the day...(hmm, sorry, kinda thinking out loud here...)

Any directions posted anywhere?

85 south and once you get past Salisbury start looking for signs to Lowe's motor speedway

When did you get back into town?

AutoFair Lineup for Apr 4 show:
1-Monte GN
2-Cheryl GN or Ty
3-Pat GN
4-Pat Sy
5-Randy WE4
6-Vernon TurboBu
7-Eric GN
8-Rob Sy
9-Brian B Sy
10-David J TTA
11-Mel Sy
12 Jim L Ty
13-Larry Ty
14-Scott S SC GN or TTA
15-Sean Ty
16-Scott S NC TType
17-Brandon Ty
We have an outstanding group for this show! See you all in a few weeks unless you're coming to the Hotdog cookout this Sat

Wow, what's the odds of 2 Scott S's?? CHERYL, I just got back home & found pkg in mail from you (have not opened yet--but presume tickets/directions contained)--MANY THANKS...Looking fwd to 4/4,,,Monte