Awesome dyno with Cal Hartline

nat86

It went a whole lot better than I expected thanks Cal Hartline for the awesome tuning and all my buick brothers who have helped me out.
88190800af80ead4816487ecddbb0c3a.jpg
765e57ccd059a9b9d95f7161de4d8413.jpg

Sent from my SM-N910T3 using Tapatalk

Wow! That's freaking awesome man!! Congrats!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice numbers. That's a low 9 or high 8 second ride. Congrats

Congrats, What a monster.
If it's racing info that you would rather not disclose I understand, but if it's not a secret ,I'd be interested in Boost level, FuelType and rpm.
Any video of the dyno session? would love to hear it.

Congrats, What a monster.
If it's racing info that you would rather not disclose I understand, but if it's not a secret ,I'd be interested in Boost level, FuelType and rpm.
Any video of the dyno session? would love to hear it.
I'm very open to sharing. Boost 35 ,e98 or I could have used e85 .rpm lol Cal Hartline told me I should have taken the rpm up higher I only went to like 6300 so it could have been more on the dyno who knows I was so tired I just wanted to go home lol

I have a video but it won't let me download it

I'm very open to sharing. Boost 35 ,e98 or I could have used e85 .rpm lol Cal Hartline told me I should have taken the rpm up higher I only went to like 6300 so it could have been more on the dyno who knows I was so tired I just wanted to go home lol

Thanks for the info.
Awesome car. (y)

Thanks bro

Have you noticed a difference between the 6870 and the 7675 driving around or is the difference with the boost turned up over 30psi. Excellent job on your project, i hope you enjoy as we all know it takes time, money , and a good game plan to achieve those numbers.

Have you noticed a difference between the 6870 and the 7675 driving around or is the difference with the boost turned up over 30psi. Excellent job on your project, i hope you enjoy as we all know it takes time, money , and a good game plan to achieve those numbers.
The 6870 spools a little faster on the street then the 7675 .but I think they both spool pretty fast not sure if its because of my cubic 274

[QU
The 6870 spools a little faster on the street then the 7675 .but I think they both spool pretty fast not sure if its because of my cubic 274

OTE="nat86, post: 3751721, member: 44141"]The 6870 spools a little faster on the street then the 7675 .but I think they both spool pretty fast not sure if its because of my cubic 274

Sent from my SM-N910T3 using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]

Do you feel any difference in the power at 24 psi or does the 7675 have to be 28 plus to feel a difference in pulling.

My build is very similar to yours and would be very happy with these numbers. Hoping to get it installed this weekend and have Cal dial in soon after. .

My build is very similar to yours and would be very happy with these numbers. Hoping to get it installed this weekend and have Cal dial in soon after. .
Awesome bro let me know how the dyno goes.

Sure will. This is the motor.

Attachments

• IMG_0558.JPG
    IMG_0558.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 292
  • IMG_0561.JPG
    IMG_0561.JPG
    2.3 MB · Views: 282