B&E Customs' February Specials!

Taffy

We are having specials on all Fuel, Wide Band kits and Cooling products on our website.

To see the discounts please visit http://www.bnecustoms.com/store

You will need to create a profile to be able to use the coupons and see the discounts. You will be very happy with the prices. Prices so low that we can not advertise the actual numbers!

Coupons are as follows;
Fueling: Feb Fuel
Wide Band Kits and Accessories: Feb Wide Band
Cooling products such as fans and radiators: Feb Radiator

This special will last through the month of February.

If there is something in any of those catagories that you would like, but do not see on the website, drop us an email at Sales@bnecustoms.com with your requests.

Thanks! :)

Damned no edit policy...

The Coupon section is at the bottom of the check out page.

Originally posted by Cheeseburger
Where are the feb sales?:confused:

There is no special section for the Feb specials, just pick any product that is in the above catagories and they are on special.

Does that answer your question?

I see what you are asking.

In order to see the actual cost of the parts, you must put the part into your cart. Then you will enter the coupon code, which is at the bottom of the check out page, when you get to the checkout portion of the site.

We were out of the shop for Presidentss Vacation.

I am not sure if I emailed you back or not. Email me again if I did not.

Thanks!

Spal

Do you have a better pic of the Spal 11" dual fans,is that 2 fans mounted on one housing and the fans are stagered a bit...
thanks for your time
Dennis

What happened to the low price that I seen earlier for that fan.....I used to get them for that price you had listed a few yrs ago and was selling them to members ,,might have to call my source in Cali now that the price just jumped from what I seen .....

Originally posted by BandAid≈
What happened to the low price that I seen earlier for that fan.....I used to get them for that price you had listed a few yrs ago and was selling them to members ,,might have to call my source in Cali now that the price just jumped from what I seen .....

You really should honor the price that I had seen eariler...:) :)

Originally posted by BandAid≈
You really should honor the price that I had seen eariler...:) :)

I am not sure which fans you are speaking of. I just became a dealer for Spal Fans Via Griffin Thermal Products.

There was a price on that item for a few days, but that was a program error. There are errors sometimes. As always, prices are subject to change. :)