You can type here any text you want

baby on board

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

maitai1993

ITS NOT A BLAZER......
congrats to Adam and Trina they had a baby girl named Hanna
She is beautiful:) :)

Thats great news, congrats to mom & dad.

Theres just no other form of 24-hour per day entertainment like a new baby!

Ditto

Congrats on the screaming wet diaper. Yea, brings back fond memories (cough, cough). I expect to see a really fancy cool custom baby seat this summer.

Congrats Adam. I've told you before your gonna make a great dad. However, now YOUR grounded for 18 years:)

I wouldn't go thru life any other way. Having kids is the best. Please pass onto Trina, Tammy and I said hello.

FS

Josh, that's a surprise to me, I didn't know you liked girls.;) I'll get some pics up as soon as I can(believe me there's been plenty taken).

Adam

and it's Hannah (same forwards and backwards) Grace Nonis. 02-25-05 7lbs 5.5oz and 21.5in long.

Originally posted by HYBRIDT
Josh, that's a surprise to me, I didn't know you liked girls.;) I'll get some pics up as soon as I can(believe me there's been plenty taken).

Adam

and it's Hannah (same forwards and backwards) Grace Nonis. 02-25-05 7lbs 5.5oz and 21.5in long.
Ouch! that broke the skin.:D

Hannah Grace is a very pretty name, Adam.
I can't wait to see the baby pics! :D
Are any of you guys thinking about making the BM tomorrow night? Maybe we will.. I want to drive my car!! I haven't driven since I brought my GN home from Car Toys. I broke my OTHER ankle a week after Adam put the stereo in it :mad:
What a dummy, at least you guys didn't have to see me with the crutches and boot like last time. I started the new year out with a bang!
...Randy are you still out there? I haven't seen you like in forever!

Yeah, I know I am, but it at least gives me something out of the ordinary(although it is getting to be ordinary) to tell you about on the forum. I missed all the pretty snow too, Pat went outside and took pictures of Rocky playing in it, so I could see. I spent pretty much all of Jan. through most of Feb. hanging out in the bedroom upstairs, because it was too hard to come down the stairs.
Wow, what a beauty day outside.. I think Rocky and I will wash the GN. Wait till you all meet him, he has grown so much. I don't think that Dennis will want to hold him, like he does Maurice, he weighs 16.5 lbs now. Now he is sorta heavy, very coarse, wiggly, licky and sometimes very barky. I don't think he will be coming along to BM if we go. We will be bringing him to TT6 though :)
I will buy a muzzle for him to wear at night so you sleepy people that go to bed early can sleep ;)

Back