You can type here any text you want

back and they know it !

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

need boost

got boost? you should!
Staff member
I haven't had my car out and about for months due to twisting the axle in half last November at Reynolds. Well finally got the rear redone with 30 spline axles, posi, etc and broke in so I have been driving it a little lately. My town has really taken off lately with the cutlass , monte carlo craze by the younger boys and they have been eyeballing my car lately lol. A local guy here is doing most of the work on them and did my rear end also. Very good mechanic and been around a long time, well anyway I guess they finally wanted to see what that black regal had and one of their FAST cars came after me on the way home one day , I seen him coming up on me thru town till he could finally swing out by me and goosed it. I pointed ahead of me to a set of railroad tracks that are pretty rough and eased on my brakes. He got the point and started slowing down also. I knew after we went over them it was ON. We crossed the tracks about 10mph or so as then he hit it, sounded pretty good lol. I hit it about 3/4 pedal and crushed him like a egg under the tire of a semi ! Swung by the shop a few days after and Steve said they had been talking about me lol, his business has picked up even more due to me now hahahahhha. :biggrin:

I haven't had my car out and about for months due to twisting the axle in half last November at Reynolds. Well finally got the rear redone with 30 spline axles, posi, etc and broke in so I have been driving it a little lately. My town has really taken off lately with the cutlass , monte carlo craze by the younger boys and they have been eyeballing my car lately lol. A local guy here is doing most of the work on them and did my rear end also. Very good mechanic and been around a long time, well anyway I guess they finally wanted to see what that black regal had and one of their FAST cars came after me on the way home one day , I seen him coming up on me thru town till he could finally swing out by me and goosed it. I pointed ahead of me to a set of railroad tracks that are pretty rough and eased on my brakes. He got the point and started slowing down also. I knew after we went over them it was ON. We crossed the tracks about 10mph or so as then he hit it, sounded pretty good lol. I hit it about 3/4 pedal and crushed him like a egg under the tire of a semi ! Swung by the shop a few days after and Steve said they had been talking about me lol, his business has picked up even more due to me now hahahahhha. :biggrin:

Great kill.
Always good when your kills provide a boost to the local economy.:biggrin:

Hey...so what posi unit did you go for?
Sooner or later I'll need to get mine done, so I need to start planning and budgeting for it.

Back