You can type here any text you want

Baer Racing Brakes & Budnik GN Replica Wheels

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Turbo38V6

Wondering if there is anyone out there with the 15" Budnik Replica GN Wheels and Baer Brakes. I have 15x7s on the front, with a 3 1/2" BS. Rears are 15x8s with a 4 1/8" BS.

Considering going with some complete confidence, no bullsh*t brakes but want to see if there's anyone out there with my setup and any issues.

I don't know that they make a set that will fit front and back. But don't quote me on that...

I'm looking into the 17" or 18" Budnik replica wheels. Would love to see any one with pics...

Attachments

• 00.JPG
    00.JPG
    117.7 KB · Views: 341
  • 0.JPG
    0.JPG
    91.9 KB · Views: 346
Did you work with Budnik on the design of those wheels and how much did they set you back? Not the main design the lip and window size for the larger wheels!

those wheels look sick.. I want them but not the price that comes with them lol...

Contact Jason over at Budnik. He can help with fitment, and verify the wheels will clear the brakes.

Jason - 714-892-1932

These are 18x8 and 18x9.5 wheels. These are different then the ones above. I worked with Budnik to make them and these are the first ones of this design. I had the windows made bigger. Great company to work with.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    3.2 MB · Views: 231
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    3.7 MB · Views: 287
These are 18x8 and 18x9.5 wheels. These are different then the ones above. I worked with Budnik to make them and these are the first ones of this design. I had the windows made bigger. Great company to work with.
I’m looking at purchasing a set for my car. I just installed a ridetech street grip suspension which lowered the car almost 2 inches all the way around. Do you have any rubbing issues with your set up?

No. But without rolling the lip a 275 tire might be the widest tire to fit at 28" tall. I have only had 28" tires on these wheels.

Back