Bailey's 2 Step works as intended and well worth the consistency

87GNALKY

I am very happy with the Bailey's 2 step. The consistency of the RPM is well worth it. The brake peddle install was perfectly instructed and I will save the 200r4 because there is no need for a trans-brake. Thank you Turbo Bob and to the community as a whole for steering me toward a solution of consistent launches with a 32 year old car. Even though the previous owner evidently did quite a few mods.. The 2 step has a lot more capabilities than I actually need but when I get to that stage of racing, i will have it ready.. Even my wife, who has no desire to launch a car, is having fun knowing that she can pop off a hell of a take off with the push of a button on the brake peddle.. Thank you Bob and all the rest of the TB community that said, Turbo Bob will point you in the right direction! They were spot on.

I am very happy with the Bailey's 2 step. The consistency of the RPM is well worth it. The brake peddle install was perfectly instructed and I will save the 200r4 because there is no need for a trans-brake. Thank you Turbo Bob and to the community as a whole for steering me toward a solution of consistent launches with a 32 year old car. Even though the previous owner evidently did quite a few mods.. The 2 step has a lot more capabilities than I actually need but when I get to that stage of racing, i will have it ready.. Even my wife, who has no desire to launch a car, is having fun knowing that she can pop off a hell of a take off with the push of a button on the brake peddle.. Thank you Bob and all the rest of the TB community that said, Turbo Bob will point you in the right direction! They were spot on.
Good deal and glad you are liking the new 2 step. Now you just need to replace your valve springs. Good luck!

Good deal and glad you are liking the new 2 step. Now you just need to replace your valve springs. Good luck!
Found out the VS were replaced about 15k miles ago. It lights the rear wheels up at around 5200 to 5400 RPMs with no apparent valve float so I am going to wait until after the Nationals to replace them. I guess my concern at this point would be running the Nitto 275/60R15s on the original drive shaft. So I went ahead and picked up a new U-joint and a DS Loop. I will be driving it to BG which about an hour drive so I will be bring a car dolly with me. LOL