You can type here any text you want

Bench seat 87' T...Georgia

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

streetknight

DCVING
Car is stripped as far as options go. It has criuse, a/c and that's IT. Straight bench seat(no split), No tilt, no power options, etc. Car does have G80 rear. And a/c is cold. Has new heater core, hoses, etc. New plug wires, coil pack, 160 thermostat.

Clear coat is peeling on roof and trunk. Needs rear fillers, and has a small dent in the left rear 1/4 (not bad at all)

Has TE61, 3"THDP, MSD 50's, power plate, dutt neck IC, Razor's Alky, TT chip, 3" MAF, Trans+, Hooker exhaust system, NEW CK tranny and 9/11 3200 converter, 275/50 M/T drag radials on 8.5" T wheels, Direct Scan, gauges, rear air bags, ATR sway bar, new coil springs, line lock, etc.

Car is Dark Blue with chrome package. and blue interior.

Price is $8500 or best offer. Need to sell soon.

Don't forget fellas that price is negotiable and I MAY take a partial trade for a nice 71-76 Riviera or Electra 2 door.

lost your number, please call back, thanks Kevin. Sent you e-mail with my home number.

This car still available?

Does it throw any codes or show any unusual readings on a scantool?

BLMs etc.

The car was going very nice and nothing unusual until I found out the hard way the car's knock sensor wasn't torqued in properly. Got a head gasket. Engine is out of car for freshening. Somebody make me an offer on this thing and maybe we could get together and get the engine just the way you want it. Of course price would adjust as to the things you might want or you may just want it like it is and do it yourself.

Before the head gasket the car was going consistant 7.20's 1/8 mile.

If you wanted pics and didn't get them email me or post back. I've got them where I can send them now. And if you care to get the info the old fashioned way give me a call @ 706-346-6170

This is a great car and I hate to see it go, but I'd hate to see my wife go more :frown:

Like I said before, partial trade considered and don't be afraid to make an offer.

Thanks a lot

Deal ended up falling through. Friend wanted the car, but the sale of his 55' Chevy didn't work out so he couldn't buy the Buick.

Not before I rebuilt the engine though. Go to the new thread on the car listed as Column shift 87' T.

Thanks

Back