Bison Performance Tweaked

Jerryl

Tall Unvaccinated Chinese Guy
We attended the TB.com Nats from Houston, and were able to only bring one car. We had a GREAT time and want to *THANK* those who worked tirelessly to put this together.

Some of you may recall my challenge bringing the car back to life, following the “Sugar in the engine” event.
A few changes were made to the set-up before TB Nats, and the car needed to be re-tweaked. Bison assisted with a dyno tune, followed by real life tweaks at the track.

We towed the car about 2400 miles round trip, and it was worth every penny! I can’t express enough gratitude to RCG for allowing the use of the dyno, and @bison for the consistent support after the purchases.

Old news worth mentioning; Bison has a wealth of knowledge and his Non-BS support is top notch! I am forever indebted for his sharing of real world knowledge, and support after purchase!

RCG dyno.jpg

Tweaked.jpg

We attended the TB.com Nats from Houston, and were able to only bring one car. We had a GREAT time and want to *THANK* those who worked tirelessly to put this together.

Some of you may recall my challenge bringing the car back to life, following the “Sugar in the engine” event.
A few changes were made to the set-up before TB Nats, and the car needed to be re-tweaked. Bison assisted with a dyno tune, followed by real life tweaks at the track.

We towed the car about 2400 miles round trip, and it was worth every penny! I can’t express enough gratitude to RCG for allowing the use of the dyno, and @bison for the consistent support after the purchases.

Old news worth mentioning; Bison has a wealth of knowledge and his Non-BS support is top notch! I am forever indebted for his sharing of real world knowledge, and support after purchase!

View attachment 320757

View attachment 320761

Very nice post. It was a pleasure to meet you Jerryl.

Bill Brooks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well said. Agreed!

"Old news worth mentioning; Bison has a wealth of knowledge and his Non-BS support is top notch! I am forever indebted for his sharing of real world knowledge, and support after purchase!"

Cool sticker!

View attachment 320757

View attachment 320761

There are very few people that have as much real-world testing and knowledge as Bison does when it comes to tuning/turbo wheel efficiencies/housings. The guy is a WEALTH of knowledge and seriously a fucking asset to the community.

Shit, I'm "technically" his competitor and I'm singing the guys praises! He keeps it real and is no-BS.

Very nice post. It was a pleasure to meet you Jerryl.
Bill Brooks
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The pleasure was mine. Nice to meet you and GREAT build!

Cool sticker!
Thanks.

There are very few people that have as much real-world testing and knowledge as Bison does when it comes to tuning/turbo wheel efficiencies/housings. The guy is a WEALTH of knowledge and seriously a fucking asset to the community.

Shit, I'm "technically" his competitor and I'm singing the guys praises! He keeps it real and is no-BS.
I have tried purchasing "stuff" from Bison and was advised not to. How is that for No-BS honesty.

The pleasure was mine. Nice to meet you and GREAT build!

Thanks.

I have tried purchasing "stuff" from Bison and was advised not to. How is that for No-BS honesty.

Seems like we have similar business practices! Honesty is always better than being a cheat/liar just trying to get a sale..

Great to me you Jerryl! Bison has always done right by me can't say enough good things about him, helps me all the time-LOL