You can type here any text you want

Black and chrome anyone?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

2GNS4ME

I picked up a black and chrome Turbo T, would like to what we have out there.

mine was built black with black trim and chrome bumpers.

bumpers are black now though.

Really No picks buddy has one but its put up for winter Ill see if he some photos he can post ;)

turbo regal.jpgOk so here is mine. I hope the pic loads. If not you guys may have to hold my hand and help a brotha out and learn me how to upload the right way.

I have a white limited like yours. Mine has the whits half vinyl top with oprea lights. I will post pics later

gnmasters2004 white limited is without a doubt the money shot! you will be hard pressed to find a finer example.

Here's a picture of mine. Black Regal T with t-tops. Hope this works, I've never done this before.

Attachments

• P1150766 copy.JPG
    P1150766 copy.JPG
    108.4 KB · Views: 125
Here's a pic of my black & chrome 87 Limited... mostly stock with mild upgrades.

Attachments

• IMAG0619.jpg
    IMAG0619.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 152
I had one a few years ago with T-Tops.

Attachments

• img_0291.jpg
    img_0291.jpg
    51.7 KB · Views: 115
  • img_0295.jpg
    img_0295.jpg
    54.7 KB · Views: 115
  • img_0296.jpg
    img_0296.jpg
    49.6 KB · Views: 112
I have a black & chrome Limited T-Type. The pic isn't the best but here she is...
1.JPG

~JM~

Would these Black/Chrome Regal T's be considered rare. I wonder how many were made. I personally haven't seen that many, I think two others in person.

My car is a Limited, so there wasn't a whole bunch of them made to begin with. It was originally owned by a women who special ordered it. I have the window sticker along with a hand written note of all the features that she wanted. Every time I modify the car I wonder if I'm not making a big mistake by not leaving it all original.

The black & chrome is an attractive combination. I would've really liked to have seen the car when it rolled off the dealer's lot.

~JM~

View attachment 155744
P1030640.JPG

I get you, I didn't want to modify mine either. It was all original when I first got it. I guess the need for speed kicks in and there's no turning back now. I like it better now anyway. Drives like a stocker but runs 11.30's . I bought my first one two years ago, and I regret waiting this long. I should of bought one long ago.

Back