Black headlight retainer / trim rings?

2QUIK6

Turbo Milk Jug displacmnt
Anyone know of any place that sells the same 4x6 head light trim rings in black? I have a set of the Eagle Lights Black trimed LED lights to install and want to black it out completely with black retainer rings.
Otherwise I guess I can have a set of the chrome finish ones powder coated.

They come on the 82-92 camaro's also. I got a brand new set off of eBay for $30 looking thru the camaro parts. If you see them in the GN section they would probably be $130. Get them out of a junkyard , scuff and spray them satin or powdercoat. Upkeep is minimal because it only takes 5 seconds to remove them. They look much better in black, that is one small detail that I can't believe GM didn't paint black, everything else is.

Anyone know of any place that sells the same 4x6 head light trim rings in black? I have a set of the Eagle Lights Black trimed LED lights to install and want to black it out completely with black retainer rings.
Otherwise I guess I can have a set of the chrome finish ones powder coated.
I know that Kirban used to sell them (part # 6555) but I don't know if he still has them… If he doesn't anymore, then your best alternative would be like you said, to have yours powdercoated.
good luck,
Claude. ;)

Blasted and coated an extra set. If you rattle can them they won't hold up as well.

All I find at thepartsplace and oldbuickparts is the bezels, that is not the part I am looking for in black, its the 4 individual trim rings or retainers that hold the bulb to the bucket. On Kirbans, not a valid part number anymore.
42405-007.JPG

Give Old Buick Parts (CARS) a call...they've got em. Black (stainless steel powder coated Black) $58 for a set of 4 headlight trim rings.

http://www.oldbuickparts.com/cart/pdf/catgnt/catgnt.pdf

page 8 on RH side half way down the page
OK cool, I have no idea how you get to that page from their home page link that you first posted, gotta love that off-shore programming! :) Why it would not be on the same link as the bezels and the buckets who knows! Thanks!