Blast from the Past :)

Here's a tip on the 7th injector, change the injector in the kit to a 42.5 lb. I can't remember, but I think the kit came with something like a 13 lb injector. Whatever it is, is total anemic and worthless. My ATR vendor used to have em swap to a 42.5 lb injector on ever kit he ordered from them. Contrary to what most people say, it actually works. The naysayers probably didn't know to swap to a larger injector or where to have it come in at.

Thank you for the Tip on the 7th :) I simply like the Idea of having the Old School Stuff (mainly where it can be seen) mixed with the newer Stuff ;) And maybe it can be entered as Period Correct Accessory in my Historic Car Registration :)

Wow never thought anybody would want one.I threw the whole 7th injector setup in the garbage probably 2 years ago.

Something about that 7th injector had me thinking. If the back cylinders would lean out due to getting more air, wouldn’t the fuel from the 7th injector also go mostly towards the back cylinders and help solve the problem? I’m just turning gears here thinking about it. Though I’ve never owned one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Theres a 7th injector for sale in the for sale section. We were picking on the guy for having one but it doesnt surprise me that someone wants to tinker around. It was posted a few months ago.

Wow never thought anybody would want one.I threw the whole 7th injector setup in the garbage probably 2 years ago.

Lets see what I will do with it ;) I like the Oldschool Turbobuick Stuff and the oddity of this Kit. Also it is Period Correct if installed on the Car.

Something about that 7th injector had me thinking. If the back cylinders would lean out due to getting more air, wouldn’t the fuel from the 7th injector also go mostly towards the back cylinders and help solve the problem? I’m just turning gears here thinking about it. Though I’ve never owned one.

I also thought in that direction and the combination with a Powerplate ;)

Theres a 7th injector for sale in the for sale section. We were picking on the guy for having one but it doesnt surprise me that someone wants to tinker around. It was posted a few months ago.

Didn't see that thing in the Sale Section, but I already scored a Mint Complete Kit with Instructions from a Member. :)

Didn't see that thing in the Sale Section, but I already scored a Mint Complete Kit with Instructions from a Member. :)

Pics or it didn't happen!

Come back and post installed pics when it's done, too!:D

Took the 7th to the 8th degree. Old school.
CCD3058D-00C6-4353-BC24-2740BC7EEAEB.jpeg

Pics or it didn't happen!

Come back and post installed pics when it's done, too!

Will take some Pics when I receive it :cool:

Haha right! Itll be the only one on this site seeing that all the photos are gone. Might as well post before and after pics too.!

Didn't thought about that :cool:

Took the 7th to the 8th degree. Old school.

Did you build it yourself ? :)

No I didn’t build it myself. It came from an older school racer than me. In the late 90’s with 8 fuel injectors and the big Turbonetics adjustable boost knob , I would turn on the 2 extra injectors and turn the knob as wide open as it would go. I have the ATR ecm-10 that was just used for fan control and afr monitoring.