Blue Body Moulding

87we410877

Where can i find original Blue Body Moulding? I have the side moulding that rivets on and has the aluminum / chrome finish and the blue insert. I do not want to put the black sticky roll on as it is not correct.

Any help would be great!

Thanks!

Good luck, your the second person in a month looking for body molding, IF you have a part # check partsvoice.com and search dealerships inventory, other than that, you are probably SOL, as nobody has the correct molding anymore.

Good luck, your the second person in a month looking for body molding, IF you have a part # check partsvoice.com and search dealerships inventory, other than that, you are probably SOL, as nobody has the correct molding anymore.

Awesome. Hmmmm I have the old ones I wonder if I can clean them up and use them. I’ll figure something out

Awesome. Hmmmm I have the old ones I wonder if I can clean them up and use them. I’ll figure something out
as you can see, my factory molding was pulled before repaint and never put back on. Ive been looking for the correct blue for quite some time, mine were stick on. not bolt thru, bolt thru are probably going to be very hard to find, who knows if the dealerships purchased them from the same vendor, as I believe bolt thru were dealership add ons.