You can type here any text you want

BMW 335i

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Jayblack3333

Just gettin' addicted
My buddy has a twin turbo BMW that he has been talking mad sh** about. My GN is getting some work done right now (stroker kit, forged internals, cam, etc) and should be out next week. I am ready to shut him up, has anyone beat up a BMW lately? I just need some BMW kills to get me pumped up.

I know I could beat my 335 with my t. But I know I spent way more money on my t too! ;)

Just don't try to keep up in the twisties.

I scared the hell out of one of them 335i's... dunno if they are all twin turbo or what.. but bif had his driving gloves on with his girl next to him smirking as I opened the electric dump and hit the brake torque at the light.

bad launch but I chewed him up

I've been doing a lot of wheel repairs on them and have driven them around the block a few times. I did a couple WOT blasts on brand new 335s and they are ok. They pull hard on the top end...4000 rpm and up. My T Type feels a lot stronger and I am sure I'd walk one...even with a bad trans.

I know his car is fast and its fun to ride in, but he doesn't have a chance. He has posted up a 12.9 though, which is respectable with street tires and a few mods.

qwks6: I have definitely put more money into the gn than he has his bmw. Unless you count the cost of the car. Either way he has it coming and I'm getting excited.

Add meth, exhaust, intake, a Juice Box 3 tune and they are in the 11's.

The tune puts them at 15-18psi, depending on the map selected.

A 335i and a 135i out here mad a nice amount $$$ on the streets out here w/ very little done to them.

Ya he is fast, I ride with him all the time and we haven't found much competition for him. He runs on map 5 of 14 just because he doesn't have meth. He has aftermarket exhaust, downpipe, wastegate, tuner program and probably some other little things.

Back