You can type here any text you want

BMW535i

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Junior Samples

Walk Away
Full Test: 2008 BMW 535i

Had some family over for TG, last night I took my wifes nephew out for a spin, hes prolly 38 or 39 but anyway we went looking for victims and found BIF with his wife riding shot gun pulling up next to us at a red light.

Bif and his custom driving gloves griping the wheel of his brand new BMW535i
He was ready to show me what he had and man did he.
I told pat to get ready cuz he was the one, I didnt even let it out of vacuume, light turned green and I just gave it some fuel to keep up with his door till about late into first then I letR rip. about mid 2nd gear I just blew past him and only 19#s of boost, I hit 70 and let off then braked hard to get back to the 50mph zone.

He stayed back after that but Pat said while I was looking ahead, he looked over and seen this Holy motherbejesusIjesgotmeazzhandedtome look on the guys face.

And IM damn near stock except whats on my sig and a few misc bolt ons

Pulled into shell station and he followed in asking questions. said he had the turbo model but big whoop he got beat by a 22 yr old peice of crap

Sorry Biff & Buffy!!

Nice Job!!

He better get used to being beat up on according to the test 14.0 quarter mile time. :biggrin:
Amazing what you can't get for 50 - 60 grand these days. Must have had very comfy seats. ;) Was it a pretty color?

Nice, Was he playing techno music? I should get a pair of driving gloves, my beer always makes my hands cold.

Awwww..... another arrogant prick goes down in flames. So sad.:biggrin:

Nice!!

The torque in those those things feels like heaven though. ;)

But when I was blowin past him I think his response was

"What the Hell!?"

I do have a few extra mods. 30 over slugs, larger cam, some polish here and there but the most important thing is a good tune

Your an Animal !!!

Your going to have to slow down on the Bif beatings Mr!!! ;)

Call me...

SW.

sorry I had to :D

Attachments

• biff.jpg
    biff.jpg
    53.1 KB · Views: 480
But when I was blowin past him I think his response was

"What the Hell!?"

I do have a few extra mods. 30 over slugs, larger cam, some polish here and there but the most important thing is a good tune

Haha I believe that. He expected way too much from his stock BMW. It's just hard not to love 300 lbs/ft at 1400rpm.

Good Kill, Mike.
You guys need to continue holding the fort down while I work out the new combo.

I'm going for a larger cam over the holidays and switching to roller.....need to maximize the application of these ported heads.
Not going crazy cuz I want to keep it smog-able....just a 210/210 roller, but it should make a good difference along with these new ported heads.

good kill, mike.
You guys need to continue holding the fort down while i work out the new combo.

I'm going for a larger cam over the holidays and switching to roller.....need to maximize the application of these ported heads.
Not going crazy cuz i want to keep it smog-able....just a 210/210 roller, but it should make a good difference along with these new ported heads.

here we go again.:d

come on, al.....what did you think was gonna happen when you saw lou tell me, "what you really need now is a bigger cam and a bigger turbo...."

of course i need them....:biggrin:

yep yep this buick sickness got to you pretty dam good.

yep yep this buick sickness got to you pretty dam good.
Yup...Down with the sickness

Tim your gonna have to invest in a wideband system also power logger, suck it in and start learning your tune when all this extra stuff is added. You will be past the point of a simple direct scan and relying on your default settings for your tune.

Try this first

come on, al.....what did you think was gonna happen when you saw lou tell me, "what you really need now is a bigger cam and a bigger turbo...."

of course i need them....:biggrin:

change the turbo with a dbb see how that works. It would suck to pull the heads off again in the matter of 2 months.

Al

Yup...Down with the sickness

Tim your gonna have to invest in a wideband system also power logger, suck it in and start learning your tune when all this extra stuff is added. You will be past the point of a simple direct scan and relying on your default settings for your tune.

I hear you.
I get tuning support locally from Spoolfool2. He's pretty good at making the most of the DirectScan.

...but a wideband is on the to do list....

change the turbo with a dbb see how that works. It would suck to pull the heads off again in the matter of 2 months.

Al

I'm gonna milk the TA61 for all it's worth first.
Honestly....I don't want to have to cage the car, so safe, reliable mid 11's (street tune) are the goal....and with the cam swap, I know I'll be there.

i hear you.
I get tuning support locally from spoolfool2. He's pretty good at making the most of the directscan.

...but a wideband is on the to do list....

I'm gonna milk the ta61 for all it's worth first.
Honestly....i don't want to have to cage the car, so safe, reliable mid 11's (street tune) are the goal....and with the cam swap, i know i'll be there.

i think you can be there already tune is the key of the game now.

i think you can be there already tune is the key of the game now.

He's been there..lol Some of the guys down at CF club have less in thier motors and pulling out 10's...tis all in the tune.

:biggrin:
I'm being conservative.
I don't plan on taking the boost any higher than 21 lbs to get there.

It definitely pulls like it's in the 11's.
It feels as strong as my ZZ502 Camaro at this point....

Back