Bowling green 2015

dragrazor

maybe its me but i dont see anything related to this event here on this site. If i am wrong, please link it. I will be going to bg for the first time and i hope its still happening and not a wash. Not much traffic regarding this event. I hope i am wrong. Looks like its still on:

image.png

Last edited:
Phoneguy, thank you, i was just wondering why there was not much talk here on turbobuick.com. Is this not a popular event? I thought it was.

VERY popular event. Its a great time with or without your car. A lot of good people will be there. Good place to meet new friends

Bryan

I will be with SloGN, Sydwynder, BlackGN1, JDsGNX, and a few others. If you see Missouri plates, NC plates, Fla and Tennessee plates in the same area , stop in and say hello.

Bryan

Yeah, so what?…What's so funny about that? :confused: I checked on the GSnationals.com site and it's the fastest bracket class they have…

Claude.
Claude no offense but bracket racing is gay! especially wen u have a badass car like urs.......

Don't worry guys, no offense taken…It's just that I don't do any heads up racing. (n) What I don't like about heads up is that at the end of the day, the fastest car will win with NO chance of winning anything for all others. In bracket racing at least everyone, fast or slow has a chance….That's why I'll be running in the B1 class. (y)

Claude.;)

Don't worry guys, no offense taken…It's just that I don't do any heads up racing. (n) What I don't like about heads up is that at the end of the day, the fastest car will win with NO chance of winning anything for all others. In bracket racing at least everyone, fast or slow has a chance….That's why I'll be running in the B1 class. (y)

Claude.;)
I cant see your signature on my phone, if you have alky you can come play with us ....we have a blast. We do prizes differently so anyone who qualifies has a chance at winning something. We do a 50/50 drawing, and draw names out of a hat for other prizes...1st and second get a payout. My car is nowhere near the fastest in TAI but I won the class last year. 2 people red lighted which put me in the finals. The final race was as close of a race as I have ever been in. I won by .0058 seconds. Our class doesn't pay a lot but we do have fun...

Bryan

fair enough and point taken.... but who cares there is always gonna be a faster car. YOU have a totally badass car so I wud surely want to see u run it out a few times.

Claude.;)

Bracket racing is gay??? No way it takes skillz to bracket race then heads up .especially in b1 where we go against transbrakes and delay boxes. But I am try to finish my ths\ tai car to have some fun with u pro tree cats lol

How much is there to see and do on Wed and Thurs?? I am trying to miss the least amount of work but want to see as much as possible :cool:

To me a little slower then sat sun.but still plenty to see weather permitting. Hopefully this year they will have tha gamblers race's wed Thursday thats makes it interesting to.and also im not sure if their having tha auto cross this year or not but that was fun to watch