BPG ohio division presents test and tune at norwalk thursday august 1st

VETKILR

Staff member
Hey everyone,

I just got off the phone with Bob Powers, nice guy who is in charge of track rentals for Norwalk. THe dates i tried to find either wednesday or thursday and there are no more available wednesdays in August and this was the only Thursday left so i grabbed it! So the date is August 1st from 9am to 2pm, one lane vht 300ft out. Compulink timing system will be on the starting line so ets will be printed on the starting line. Ill run the lights but if you would rather have someone else from Norwalk do it and run the burnouts ill tell them. The date is locked. The cost per car should be around $35-40 a car, all depends on the car count. I will have change to break larger bills if need be. Cost for 15 cars is $600 but if the car count goes up from 16-30 cars (they price it according to car count) is $800! So lets try and have a good time, bring your grills and some food! This brought to you by THE BPG, Ohio Division!!!

So i cant wait to meet new faces and do some benchracing. Hopefully my car will be there and not make me mad for once!

So its set, lets just see what to expect car count wise, so after everyone comes in then ill come around and collect. All money goes to the track!

Hope to see as many of you as possible!!

Tony