KFC Impossible chicken

My local one actually reintroduced the wings. I had some a couple weeks ago and they were really good actually
are they same as the old ones ..ours here have a new style with different flavors haven't tried em yet

My local one actually reintroduced the wings. I had some a couple weeks ago and they were really good actually

Yeah, the wangs were really good here too. Thing is some of the KFC stores had better ones because of the highly trained chef doing the cooking I guess. Needed about 50 though since they were so small.

I get tired of doing the work to eat 'em after about 10, I like the "flappers" and always ask for just them........ Not a fan of the "drummies".

Whatever, the left over one's will still be here tomorrow.

I guess I'm one of those typical lazy 'Murican's! :D

They should start putting KFCs in these gas stations like they do with Tim Horton's and Dunkin Donuts, than you can use a little 93 octane to clean your greasy hands.

SmartSelect_20200212-091028_Chrome.jpg

That kinda like the "Big Chicken" in Atlanta, but that place is an actual KFC, so I doubt they would put that sign up.......

The place is actually used as a landmark when giving people directions in the area....... "Ya'll go to the Big Chicken an' turnt riiiight"........ here's a pic of the new one.

Image result for the big chicken atlanta

That looks sorta like the old "Big Chicken" in Atlanta, but that place is an actual KFC, so I doubt they would put that sign up.......

The place is actually used as a landmark when giving people directions in the area....... "Ya'll go to the Big Chicken and make a riiiite turnt"........ here's a pic of the new one.

Image result for the big chicken atlanta
I pass that landmark numerous of time in Big A . just south of Marietta on Hwy 41 Cobb Hwy. No fake chicken there.

The original "Big Chicken" was stolen, I think, more than one time. Therefore, the "new one" is on the bldg., and out of reach....

I don't know about stolen. i just remember in the early 90's, when they tore it down to build the new one, people were losing their minds over it. It was like Magnetic North on a compass had been lost..

I'm up here in Canada eh! Stopped by KFC last nite and didn't see any fake chicken on the menu. Grabbed some real chicken with fries and their gravy. Damn fine eats!

hahah not as good as swiss chalet :p

They were awesome but the only one here is long gone. was always busy too. OK, how about Kenny Rogers Roasters, another fine dining experience fallen by the wayside. The half chicken was a perfect meal.

when yo need some thing to do with your chicken bones LMAO

Now that's a snazzy dresser! How's that song go, "He had rings on his fingers and bells on his toes and bone in his nose ho ho" Actually she had but I guess times change.

Now that's a snazzy dresser! How's that song go, "He had rings on his fingers and bells on his toes and bone in his nose ho ho" Actually she had but I guess times change.

Yep, Ahab the Arab off the Goofy Greats album. Haha