You can type here any text you want

Bremerton BOP convoy from the South?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

DEL

At this point I haven't decided to head up on Friday night or really early Saturday morning. Not sure who else is heading there from Southern Washington or Oregon. I'll be trailering the Skylark, and would like to convoy if possible.

Also is there a hotel recommendation from those that have been there? Looking for something close to the track of course.

Got the new torque converter in the Skylark last night so I hope to get my 11.99 out of her :)

I'd like to start an e-mail spam campaign to get Dan Powell to the BOP race with his Buick. Whos with me? :D

Booked my room tonight. I went ahead and booked two nights. I'll be up there Friday night for the party :cool:

Not sure how far the Days Inn is from the track, I'll probably un-trailer my car at the hotel and just drive it to the track...or visa versa

DEL said:
Booked my room tonight. I went ahead and booked two nights. I'll be up there Friday night for the party :cool:

Not sure how far the Days Inn is from the track, I'll probably un-trailer my car at the hotel and just drive it to the track...or visa versa
What Party?

Probably! Is there camping on friday night? I think last year we were waiting for the gates to open on Sat. morning.

Back