BRH Trans Cooler Kit- The best Street/Strip Kit....Period

trick86

Solid Member
I produced around a dozen of these a few years back, there are only a few left so catch one while you can. $249 plus ride, Paypal add 3%.

BRH Turbo Buick's 86-87' Turbo Buick and Grand National Transmission Cooler Kit

Is your 200-4R prepared to deal with the heat dissipation requirements of a street/strip Turbo Buick V6?....

This kit is truly a bolt-on unit for your 86-87' Turbo Buick and Grand National using a custom designed cooling assembly. No hose clamps here, custom cooler lines featuring 5/16" 45 degree flare fittings to make plumbing connections just like the factory should have. Also, this kit is complete with a "one of a kind" water-jet cut bracket to keep appropriate clearance from the AC condenser and is finished in powdercoat satin black. 100% North American made units featuring LPD Technology (Low Pressure Drop), a unique design that allows cooler, thicker ATF to flow more efficiently through two open bypass channels positioned at the top or the cooler. As operating temperatures increase, the ATF becomes hotter and thinner. It's then directed through the core where it's cooled. This highly efficient cooling technology combines improved protection against lube system failure with optimal heat transfer. High efficiency Plate and Fin design which has 30% more cooling and 15 times less flow restriction than tradition tube and fin designs. This particular cooler offers a GVW rating of 20,000 and a BTU cooling capacity of 16,000. As well, custom hardware and detailed installation instructions are included. This is the most complete kit available for your Turbo Buick to date and all components finished in black blending in perfectly with the rest of what lays behind the grill.

If you have any questions regarding this product please don't hesitate to contact me at: trick86@live.ca

DSC00917.jpg

CC9fPoCGkKGrHqVhUE0fBqcsWCBNM7VoVfw_12.jpg

GetAttachment.jpg

DSC00776.jpg

I actually have one of these that came on a car i bought for parts. It looked like almost new so i wanted to use it but i also was using a front mount. So i built some brackets that go from the bottom side of the rad support and up into an L shape. Them i mounted this cooler right where the slic would go. It came out great and looks good there too. So i would say with a bit of work its fine. I can take pics if anyone needs.