Brian Hofer aka Hipsibri transmissions=AWESOME SERVICE

Pablo

I purchased a transmission from brian late last year. He was helpful, courteous, and delivered the product on time and as requested.

I put maybe 8000 miles on the car or so, maybe more, when I developed an issue. My TCC solenoid valve got stuck. I tore into it and found that some debris had jammed the valve. Upon further inspection, I found that the internals of the pump had been chewed up.

I posted questions about this on the board, and brian contacted ME. Usually I would expect the buyer to have to contact the seller about problems.

He told me to send him the pump so that they could inspect it and see what went wrong. I sent him the pump, and in no time he sends me an email telling me what they thought might have happened (a piece of debris in the system got circulated somehow) and in the same breath tells me he is sending me a new pump.

I casually mentioned that I had broken the old TCC solenoid while removing the pump in a total brain fart move. When the package arrived, I not only got a pump with the necessary gaskets, I got a new TCC solenoid, and a new transmission filter and pan gasket. All free of charge, and as quick as it could have been done.

I just finished putting everything together and the tranny is back to shifting like a champ.

Just wanted to say you can't beat his deals, and subsequent customer service. A top notch seller.

Pablo,
Glad to hear we got things back on track. :)
Thank you for the props!
Brian Hofer

brian h

WOW! :eek: That's tremendous service!!! I too bought a trans from Brian and have been very pleased with its performance. Haven't had a bit of trouble since installing it ......... the gears changes are crisp/firm (not harsh) and right on time with no flaring. THANKS MUCH BRIAN!
BW JONES :wink:

I hear so many good things about Brian I almost wish my trans was bad since I am local to him! I have wondered if my trans was actually built by him, it looked fresh when I bought my car a year ago and has an Art Carr 16930 N/L and I know he likes those converters. Hey Brian, ever build a trans for a silver 87 T WO2, lowered with welds and GNX louvers here in MI?

Mike

Bruce,
My pleasure, I am glad to hear things are working out well for you.
How`d the switch back to the 49 do for you?

Mike,
I do not believe I have done one for a Silver T, except my own! :D
Brian