Bucket seat options??

ttypewhite

Has anyone swapped out their bucket seats for something more comfortable that gives more support? If so, let me know what you are using, and what you did to make it work in your Buick. Pics too please. Looking for a Recaro style seat as a replacement for my factory bucket seat.

And if I had to do it all over again, I would purchase Procar's newest "Touring Series" seats @ $396 ea from Jeg's. That puts you at $800, but they look nice, and bolt to your factory seat tracks. For comparison, the "Elite Series" I have in the car are $334 ea.

Much appreciated. I like everything you have done to your car. It looks really good. I want to ditch the factory front seats, and lose the burgundy interior over the winter for all black.

Much appreciated. I like everything you have done to your car. It looks really good. I want to ditch the factory front seats, and lose the burgundy interior over the winter for all black.

Hey...if you aren't going to keep any of the burgundy interior pieces and you don't have any plans for them later let me know what you would like to get rid of. You may have some pieces I would be interested in.

Hey...if you aren't going to keep any of the burgundy interior pieces and you don't have any plans for them later let me know what you would like to get rid of. You may have some pieces I would be interested in.

A lot of the trim pieces will be retained and painted. Front seats, door panels and seat belts would probably be all that I would be getting rid of (possibly the steering wheel as well)

Anyone seen the Elite Lumbar DLX with the vertical stripes? They look similar to stock seats. Wish they had a velour option.

A lot of the trim pieces will be retained and painted. Front seats, door panels and seat belts would probably be all that I would be getting rid of (possibly the steering wheel as well)

No worries. Just send me a message with any items you won't be reusing as I may be interested in them. Thanks.

Probably not what you are looking to do, but i love my Kirkeys. And even though they have a thin padding, they are more comfortable than the stock seats IMO, and you can feel what the car is doing.

I have been using the Corbeau CR1 black/grey in microsuede since about 2010. They are firm, but I've driven it 850 miles in one day to go racing. I put in a harness bar and run a 5 point camlock 3 inch harness. https://corbeau.com/reclining-seats/cr1.html

IMG_9224.JPG

Not the best pictures but I've got a set of old Recaro SE's in my T. They are very supportive but do get a little uncomfortable during long drives after a couple of hours.
7383f8e6c2f8ff652815eab1b464f20a.jpg
4a245037bb75e6902eb110efccdb76bb.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

Has anyone swapped out their bucket seats for something more comfortable that gives more support? If so, let me know what you are using, and what you did to make it work in your Buick. Pics too please. Looking for a Recaro style seat as a replacement for my factory bucket seat.

Mike,
One of the West End Locals (Kent C) has swapped out his GN seats with Hyandai Tiburon buckets, which I believe bolted right in . He's had them re-covered with GM Palex material . I"ll try to dig up some pics and more info on the swap.

here are a few pictures I had in my computer of a GN with Porsche seats... The guy had them upholstered in grey and black leather as well as the door panels...
I kept these pictures in my computer because if one day I want to go with custom seats in my GN, this is what I'd like to do... ;)

Claude.
!BU3tdfQB2k~$(KGrHgoOKjoEjlLmRkbZBKPrI0pg0!~~_12.JPG
!BU3tw2!Bmk~$(KGrHgoOKjUEjlLmU)7+BKPrKP!7zQ~~_12.JPG
!BU3tm6Q!2k~$(KGrHgoOKjYEjlLmZ5C3BKPrJe23q!~~_12.JPG

I'm looking at these seats did you get the standard height or their shorter version?

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

The height I think is the same, I got the regular width, if that's what you're looking at. They are a snug fit. After 2-3 hours I have have to get out and stretch. I do like them a lot.