You can type here any text you want

Buick Events at Englishtown & Cecil County

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

skyhawk

Attention: To all of you planning on attending either or both Buick Performance Weekend at Englishtown, and the East Coast Buick Regional meet at Cecil County Raceway......Do NOT delay in making your room reservations at the host hotels for these events!! We have rooms blocked at a discounted group rate, but those rates are only good thru July 1st. If you think you MIGHT be coming, go ahead and book your room. You can always call the day before the reservation and cancel it. I'd appreciate not having my phone ring at midnight the day before the event (as usual), with somebody on the other end pleading for a discounted room or a room, period!
The info for the events is as follows:

Buick Performance Weekend - Sept. 3rd, 4th, and 5th. Host Hotel is the McIntosh Inn of East Brunswick, NJ. 732-238-4900. Mention Northeast GS/GN Club- Group#1352.

East Coast Buick Regional - Oct. 8th and 9th. Host Hotel is the Crystal Inn in the town of Northeast, MD. 800-631-3803. Mention the Northeast GS/GN Club for the group rate.

Why not just go ahead and CALL NOW while you've got the numbers in front of you?!

Thanks for your attention! We hope to see you there!

John, can you post the flyer for Cecil Co.? Especially the deadline for preregistering and the address to send our money to. I've seen almost no mention of the meet this year and I really want to start getting the word out both on the internet and here in MD. Thanks.

Definitely having the flyer would help if it is available.

Anyone see it yet?

Still no flyer but I called Doug Dougherty and he confirmed that entries and schedule are the same as last year, Friday Oct 9 and Saturday Oct 10. I reposted last year's flyer info with this year's dates in the Events section. Preregistration deadline is Sept. 30, saves you $20/day, and if you can't make it they refund your money (I couldn't race last year so they refunded the difference between racing and spectating with no problems at all) so preregister NOW :-).

Cecil is about the fastest track in this area - Jack Cotton got his first "8" there last year, and one of his customers (sharing driving with his wife) got over 50 time slips on Friday and 20+ more on Saturday. Come have a great time.

And of course, since I can't edit this, everyone will be able to see that I said Oct 9 and 10 and meant 8 and 9, sigh.

John & Carl,
We're trying to organize a good showing from the members of MAGNA. If you get any other info, could you let us know over on our forum?

Our forum on turb0buicks.com

Thanks & can't wait to see everyone there!
-Banning.

P.S. Carl: You got that turbo & combo dialed in for 11.50's on pump gas? :)

Englishtown

Anyone attending Englishtown this Saturday, who would like to
pick up any Race Glaze products, or Flitz Metal Polish,
drop me an e-mail by Friday night, or leave a message on
my answering machine. I will not have a booth, but will have
product with me - I will probably be with the rest of the group
from the NE GS/GN Club.

Rich Warner - (Mr-Shine")
1-800-Mr-Shine (1-800-677-4463)
rich@mr-shine.com
www.mr-shine.com

(10% discount to TR owners)