Bumper Fillers / Side Molding - Concourse Judging Q's

LXXXVII

Couple of questions re: Concourse judging:
(low mile 1987 GN - all stock. Original Paint. Aftermarket dual exhaust recently replaced with Highway Stars form tested reproduction)
-will replacing / painting the bumper fillers impact points (mine are hazing but can be rubbed to shine)
-what about dealer installed/adds such as side moldings & pin-stripes

Thanks in advance for your help, opinions, etc.
Would really like to hear from someone who judges GNs

After being contacted by a head judge (forget his name), I was told that they had decided to allow my fillers as equal to originals (or original style) while judging.
This includes my one piece rear filler. I was told that they didn't want to give a monopoly to any one manufacturer.
Let me know if you have any questions.

Mike Barnard
Spoolfool productions

After being contacted by a head judge (forget his name), I was told that they had decided to allow my fillers as equal to originals (or original style) while judging.
This includes my one piece rear filler. I was told that they didn't want to give a monopoly to any one manufacturer.
Let me know if you have any questions.

Mike Barnard
Spoolfool productions
Thanks Mike. You have an outstanding product and reputation. And while working with RCG, your fillers were highly recommended but I decided on the OEM fillers.

When I'm doing the car show I don't look so much for what brand it is but the body lines and the paint that is on the car! I would be more critical of aftermarket parts, chrome, and wheels.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk