You can type here any text you want

bumper fillers

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Limited 84

need all new bumper fillers one my 84 2dr any ideas seams all the regals in the yard need them too.....

Buy fronts new from GM. Rears online (abs or fiberglass) - I prefer abs.

there so expensive new....are there any other donor car that might work cutlass are on top of the bumper monty's,els,g prix are all different
but was looking at big lasbre's and they look the same in the nose and there alot of them with good fillers....any advise is welcome....
READY FOR PAINT MINUS FILLLERS......

If the $77 dollars that GM charges for front filler is too expensive I recommend that you get rid of this car. I'm not trying to sound like an a$$ but that minimal expense will be the least of your worries. Do you have any idea what a good paint job will run you? $4-5k on average. Anything cheaper will probably be of poor quality and require a respray in a few years.

These cars are money pits.

Good Luck.

not broke.....

and yes i know all older cars are money pits ....not that green,not broke just all the quotes i'm getting are like $250 for the front and like another $250 or so for the back....

checked gm online cant even get a regal to pop up for parts....just shopping for the best deal ....thanks future for the tip ....

Fronts are not fiberglass. they are available from the dealer. I've recently purchased 2 sets. $77 bux no problem.

The rears are super expensive if you buy OEM - around $700+.

You cna go with ABS or Fiberglass. I prefer ABS-you can find on ebay for around $100 or so.

If the $77 dollars that GM charges for front filler is too expensive I recommend that you get rid of this car. I'm not trying to sound like an a$$ but that minimal expense will be the least of your worries. Do you have any idea what a good paint job will run you? $4-5k on average. Anything cheaper will probably be of poor quality and require a respray in a few years.

These cars are money pits.

Good Luck.

I wish i could find someone around here that would paint my regal for anything less than 6000, my body is extremely straight but am changing the color, any good painter around here will do a crap job for anything less than 5k and so i feel like 6k is a cheap one...Just wish i had the extra money to get her done now...

to change the color properly it'll cost some $$$... What will it cost to keep the same color?

Back