Bumper Fillers ?

rhturbo

I saw an older video (2012) from Kirbans saying they don't recommend fiberglass bumper fillers and don't sell them. I also have seen recent videos on spool fools fiberglass bumper fillers and they look very nice. Any opinions ?

Spoolfool does NOT cut corners. I've been up close and personal to the mans car and it is absolute perfection. I have a very clean car. It's a beauty and his car makes mine want to hide in the shadows.... That said, you can rest assured that he only sells top notch goodies!

****I have the Spool Fools on my car and they are perfect right out of the box. I've seen the Danko and knock-off sold on E-bay and they are a LOT cheaper but to get them presentable they need a LOT of work IMO. Unless your car is really rough, and you are gonna paint it, just spend the money on the Spool Fools and be done with it.

I just replaced my fillers for the 2nd time in 15 years with Spoolfool in March 2019. What an amazing product! My body guy could not believe how perfect they fit. He had to enlarge 2-3 holes for the hardware and that's it. The fit was 100% spot on and required ZERO body work prior to paint. Luckily now I will never have to replace them again!

Thanks everyone for all the replies. Sounds like spool fool is the way to go. Kirban mentioned fiberglass squeaks against bumper. Anyone have this issue ?

Thanks everyone for all the replies. Sounds like spool fool is the way to go. Kirban mentioned fiberglass squeaks against bumper. Anyone have this issue ?
If installed correctly they don't touch the bumper. I have had them on my GN for a couple of years and the fit was excellent. I have tried others and there was no comparison.

ywes earlier video back then glass ones were quite crude to say the least you install spool fools corectly fit is good and won't rub bumper edges if glass is what you want spoolfool is the best bar none

Got a friend that just installed Spoolfool front and rear fillers, Look SUPERB !. If you order from Mike maybe he can locate one of his distributors that is in close proximity to your home. It will save you a great deal of cash if you are able to pick up fillers at distributor if your ordering front and back, as they or very expensive to ship. My friend save $90.00 by picking them up @ Boost Crew Motorsport in Louisville KY.

Another Spoolfool purchaser chiming in. Very happy with his product and he was personally very responsive when I had a few questions.

I actually believe Kirban sells them now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk