You can type here any text you want

Burgermaster SAT. 3-5-05?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
well ill be at the track if its open on the 5th ,hopefully no rain ? i think all you buick guys should be there too. Ive been the only tr so far this season and most of the other seasons also ?

I'm going to try to get out there with the 87. Got to get some miles on the tranny that just got rebuilt, and get a few other bugs out as well. I believe the gates open at 4 PM.

I just called Pacific Raceways and found out that the gates open at 8 AM on Saturday for test and tune NOT 4 PM. That doesn't start until May. So I hope anyone who saw my last post sees this and doesn't go out there late. :eek:

yeah i thought it was going to be open in the morning , ill still be there 2 slow you still going?

I will come out and watch, but just discovered I have problems with the fuel pump. I don't get enough pressure at WOT. This does not make me happy. :mad: I want some test and tune time. I hope some others come out anyway since this is the last T/T until May 4.

I just got home. I'll try to be out there by 12:30 to 1 PM. Since it is day racing and not night racing, it might be worth trying to go to the Burgermaster Saturday night, if it isn't to cold.

Back