CA test coming soon. FM ICs, external wastegates, etc. Questions

cool 84

Got hotair?
The big day will be here in hopefully a month. I'm not worried about passing through the tailpipe in the least. It's the visual I'm worried about. Even when the car was stock I had a guy try to fail me because I "added" a "supercharger" to my car and the uppipe and downpipe weren't stock because they were wrapped with steel braid (stock on hotairs). I had to get his boss to ok it.

I have 5 main concerns:

1. FM intercooler with a lot of noticable 3" tubing

2. External wastegate mounted on the crossover

3. 3" downpipe

4. Throttlebody moved from before the turbo to the pressure side (with the addition of the intercooler).

5. The vacuum line "modifications" required for the external gate and relocated throttlebody.

Do I have a chance in hell of passing visual? I've passed in this form before but I had some friends and this is my first test only.

I was thinking of mounting the stock wastegate back on the car and run some vacuum lines just for looks. Also, if I had to I could rotate the turbo and make it back into a hotair which would solve the intercooler and throttlebody problem but that's a lot of work.

I plan on having my dad take the car for the smog because they seem to be much more lenient on older people for visual mistakes.

Only item 1 is in a category that is of no concern. The downpipe may be overlooked, but the rest requires an CARB executive order for approved aftermarket parts.