You can type here any text you want

Cadillac CTS-V

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Joe 1320

Torqueus Maximus
Left work early, a new CTS-V pulled out from the local dealership's corporate office and I found myself next to him at the light. I have to say he sounded pretty good. The exhaust note was throaty, I heard a couple of gear change barks and he was pretty quick. The sound dimished rather quickly though...........

Turns out he wasn't quick enough. :p

That is all. :cool:

I think need drag radials are needed, I wasn't hooking all that well.

Be Careful... If you don't no it, Chicago's Turbo Tommy might be vacationing Florida with his Radillac CTS. I don't think you want to be next to him... LOL

Left work early, a new CTS-V pulled out from the local dealership's corporate office and I found myself next to him at the light. I have to say he sounded pretty good. The exhaust note was throaty, I heard a couple of gear change barks and he was pretty quick. The sound dimished rather quickly though...........

Turns out he wasn't quick enough. :p

That is all. :cool:

I think need drag radials are needed, I wasn't hooking all that well.

Gary Well's the monitor in the south west section owns one of those & will not be happy to hear this. Be warned you may even get a two week suspension for posting this blasphemy. I can just hear him whining to Shane right now. May my prayers be with you. Lou

That's OK, Lou, there's quite a few modded CTS-V's running around on the blacktop, and if you run enough of them, eventually you will come up to a staging light or street light against one. Unfortunately, it won't be me. I have decided to keep mine stock as I don't know what he smog narcs will have in store for us 5 years down the road. Besides the smog aspect, it takes some deep pockets to get and keep those Caddys moving. Very interesting thread going over on the Corvette forum, C6, General, titled something about a CTS-V- should I be worried. Worth your read. LS3 versus CTS-V.

Be Careful... If you don't no it, Chicago's Turbo Tommy might be vacationing Florida with his Radillac CTS. I don't think you want to be next to him... LOL

-That car was destroyed in a fire. He has a 2010 Camaro SS now. The CTS-V is nice but I watched one get abused by an 03/04 Cobra on the highway.:D

No replacement for displacement !

That's OK, Lou, there's quite a few modded CTS-V's running around on the blacktop, and if you run enough of them, eventually you will come up to a staging light or street light against one. Unfortunately, it won't be me. I have decided to keep mine stock as I don't know what he smog narcs will have in store for us 5 years down the road. Besides the smog aspect, it takes some deep pockets to get and keep those Caddys moving. Very interesting thread going over on the Corvette forum, C6, General, titled something about a CTS-V- should I be worried. Worth your read. LS3 versus CTS-V.

Gary I could not stand by & deal with such slander towards one of our most beloved moderators rides.The swine that posted this should be knee capped. Having said that It is probably wise to not fool with your warranty. Now I have different philosophy which the scum mean chicken will soon find out as I pour money into my Z06 & prepare to send him back to the barn yard where he belongs. May he get molested by a goat !

Gary I could not stand by & deal with such slander towards one of our most beloved moderators rides.The swine that posted this should be knee capped. Having said that It is probably wise to not fool with your warranty. Now I have different philosophy which the scum mean chicken will soon find out as I pour money into my Z06 & prepare to send him back to the barn yard where he belongs. May he get molested by a goat !
Lou:
I know a couple of peeps that should be kneecapped, but I think that they generally hang out in the SouthWestern Section.
What's next in line for the vette, as if you don't have enough RWHP & RWTQ already?

Lou:
I know a couple of peeps that should be kneecapped, but I think that they generally hang out in the SouthWestern Section.
What's next in line for the vette, as if you don't have enough RWHP & RWTQ alread/QUOTE]

Gary, I want to run it again with the current combo & see if I cant get some low 7's out of it. I made an easy 7.50 pass with a pair of brand new defective M/T drag radials. They were badly out of round. I'm also toying with the idea of a cam change which should net me about 540 RWHP vs 506 right now.

Awe shucks Pap Lou...you say the nicest things.:D

Seriously though, I was surprised and impressed enough to consider shopping for one. I wouldn't give up the old Buick, but the CTS-V would be just the ticket for me as a daily driver. What's the major differences between the years?

Back