Cali Exuast law

movinfast

I thought I would bring this up. With 2019 here and the law on loud Exuast not exceeding 95db how many of you are going to be affected by this? Also if you do get a ticket which is $1,000 non fix it ticket and then having to go see the referee are you screwed? The refs will go thru our cars with a fine tooth comb. And if it’s not stock what do you do??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Never mind lol just saw the post in smog[emoji1748]‍[emoji3603]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i hear you tim, my dad cut timber and was from oregon but i grew up a lot in nor cal. moved back and lived in the wine country for over 10 years....have a bunch of friends still there. used to visit nearly every year but haven't in years. the so called leaders have lost their freaking minds... any further left and they'd be swimming

95db is fairly loud so most turbo cars won't exceed this threshold. Also how do they plan to measure this as I'm sure the aren't going to buy a bunch of db meters for the cops to carry around? I got a ticket about 20 years ago in my TR from a cop who felt he needed to "teach me a lesson". One of the violations listed was a noise infraction. I went to court on it, they couldn't make it stick because it was BS to start with.

Neal