California GN built Duttweiler v8 block

Noe

Does anyone know the owner of a California GN car that runs a Duttweiler built tween turbo car?Want to get some infor on motor,chasis mod,trans,rearend and the SWEET 20INCH rims that i have to get for my GN.

Originally posted by Noe
Does anyone know the owner of a California GN car that runs a Duttweiler built tween turbo car?Want to get some infor on motor,chasis mod,trans,rearend and the SWEET 20INCH rims that i have to get for my GN.

Is Chris Chows car built by Dutt? If so he's the guy you are looking for.

Chris Chow's GN Does not have 20's on it and I dont believe Duttweiler built his, but I could be wrong. I am intrested in knowing what car he is talking about thats why I'm watching this thread.

You're not talking about Chri's car are you? The 20's are throwing me off but he does have a Dutt. built V8 out of Bob Reiger's old Chevy.

5.jpg

if its the one i am thinking about this is a black guy who owns it, with mucho bucko money to throw out, i have seen the car in person it has a built alluminum V8 engine in it with two 60 series turbos on it and huge 20's inch wheels, car has only 8k miles on it, he bought it brand new and took the stock engine out and had duckweiller build him this motor, its tuned by a fast system, has a dana 9 inch rear in it with stock suspention, it also has some type of ford transmition in it 4 speed auto with overdrive, if i am correct i think his name is mike.. car sounds completly stock its even more quiet than my V6 but his car packs a punch..

Duckweiller...LOL Sorry thought that was funny, can't help you with identifying the car.

Kenny built a street 1200HP v-8 conversion for a afican american man a couple of years ago. Call Duttweiler's at get the dudes info.
805-659-3648

I wish I still had pictures of the car, it was really nice!!!
I remember Kenny shaking his head about trying to hook it on the 18-20inch tires! :eek:

Duttweiler built GN with tween turbo v8

The car i am talking about is perfect looking GN on the outside with tween turbo garrett v8,Baer 14'' brakes system on front and back,Currie 9inch rearend with stock shocks,20'' five spoke rims black in the middle and polished outside,not sure but the trans is 480le,the turbos are not coming outside the hood like Chris car.The car makes like around 1200HP.

Yes i know that car, that is the one i am talking about, and yes that is the transmission that is in the car.. what do you need to know about it..

Dutt v8 block owner

87 National do you have the owners name and # i had no luck getting the # from Duttweilers.