You can type here any text you want

Calling Guy - Re:hooker Exhaust

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

tech69

Hi Guy,

PartsAmerica.com at Phoenix, Arizona is selling HOOKER dual exhaust for $285.89 plus $73.25 for shipping. I tried to find out from the salesman if the exhaust is aluminized but he does not know. Maybe you can give them a call at 1-877-808-0698 for more info.

Manny

Manny,

Just so you know, I spoke to Guy earlier this evening. He's currently on the mainland and won't be back on island until October 8th. Hope this helps.

Steve

Guy,

Let me know the results. Maybe we can save some money in shipping.

Manny

Hey Manny,
Checked Parts America we would only save about $10:( If we bought 2 sets Not good got to keep looking.:rolleyes:

Guy

Guy,

Is the exhaust system from Parts America similar to that of ATR? If so, it's almost a couple of hundred cheaper but let me know if you find one cheaper.

Manny

Originally posted by tech69
Guy,

Is the exhaust system from Parts America similar to that of ATR? If so, it's almost a couple of hundred cheaper but let me know if you find one cheaper.

Manny
Manny,
I think the Hooker system is going to be the cheapest. The ATR pipes are Stainless Steel. that's why more $$$ And The Hooker is not SS. I want a SS system:D

Guy

Back