cannot open turbobuick.com site

Thumper

This may be fixed as I am on, but there for a couple days I have not been able to get on with my iphone connection. but other log ons with different computers have been able to do so. Has anyone else experience this?

Yes i have been able to get on here and there. I need to cross my fingers when opening the app.

I have noticed that I can only get on between certain hours (eastern standard time around 10 to 3) its like someone shuts off my access and only gives me a few hour window to get on. I have narrowed this down to att or Verizon with iphones, both services do the same thing. Who else is having problems.

If I use insight wifi service with my iphome I can get on anytime, but it is not available to me at home.

Whats going on?

Couldn't get on here with home computer twice. Both times lasted a couple of days before I could get back on. I have DSL from Windstream and no problems with any other sites.

Happens to me too, Shaw in Canada. It seems like a DNS error like they have a server dropping all the time then it does not resolve to here properly. The server doesn't act like its stuck or timing out or glitching, it just flat out 404's right away. I'll do some more digging next time I notice it crashed on my end and see if I can get more info.

Still can't get on on a regular basis. Anyone else still having this problem?

I just performed a factory reset on my android 4.xx phone, and reinstalled the app. No issues.

I have narrowed my TB access problems down to only occurring when using the Mobil network. I cannot ever connect unless I have internet via WiFi on my phone. All other apps and internet works so its not poor coverage. App used to work fine. I may try reinstalling app but I would never consider resetting my phone lol

Road runner high speed here. This is the first time in over 24 hours that I could get on here. One year old Dell laptop, if that matters.

It's been doing the same thing when I try to get on T6P. Sometimes I can get on one, but not the other. Sometimes neither. I believe that both sites are on the same server.

Mike B.