car runs like crap

CHANCE

No longer a Buick guy!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hey guys install a ta 62 in the car today because the stock one was blowing oil in the motor well the problem is i cant get any boost and when i hit the gas real hard while driving it stumbels like theres to much fuel ive turned the boost all the way up and i have a adjustable fuel reg with the vac port to the side and ive turned it down to #25 and as high as#45 i have the green tomco injectors a reds 93 chip, gn107 cam heated o2 hot wired fuel pump the scanmaster o2 reading wont go higher than 700 please help im so piss im thinking about selling it thanks:(

Don't give up yet. Almost everybody has problems once in a while. When they run right there is nothing like it.

My guess would be that possibly oil might have affected the o2 sensor. I would try changing it to see if that corrects the problem.

HTH

2 slow i changed the o2 does the same thing and the scanmaster shows no codes

What stall converter is in the car?

Use 42-43 psi. hose off fuel pressure with that chip.

Check the plugs now also.

I ASSume you're running the stock style WG. The linkage should be straight running from front to the back of the car. Try taking off the linkage from the puck and manually open and close it.

salvage6 its a stock converter also what am i looking for on the plugs

hawaiian turbo doesnt the waste gate run left to right i front of the turbo and also the waste gate puck is moving freely

Yes, the rod runs left to right, but I meant check the puck linkage.
Did you notice if the WG hole on the new turbo was larger? If the puck isn't covering the hole, you'll not get boost.

hawaiian turbo i didnt even look wow thats going to suck if it doesnt

what esle can it be my friend just said that the puck fit prefect

All you need now is a 3200 stall torque converter to spool that turbo.

It's a TA62 you shoulda bought a TA49.

Checking the plugs you would be looking for a rich condition ie. black deposits or else a lean condition whitish deposits.

If normal they should be light brown or tan.

With the cam. and big turbo and those injectors you will be out of fuel pretty easily with them too.

so what you are trying to say is that if you dont have a high stall converter he can not get high boost pressure

It will spool slowly that's all.

He has many issues to look at.

Plugs due to running FP all over the place.

Possible IGN problems Caspers tester would be good to use to start off.

Possible MAF damage from turbo install.

Possible turbo install problems, plumbing and wastegate which seem to have been checked already and confirmed good.

The car stumbling while spooling may never build any boost with the stock converter and that turbo.

Need to get the car running well first at all rpms and then see how much and how fast the boost will build.

Need to know at what rpms and boost, if any, the car is stumbling at.

Lots more info. needed, but it is a rather mis-matched combo. overall.

salvagev6 that would be go if it spools but it doesnt and thats at 3500 rpm cruiseing

Bummer, I'd give up a while after testing/checking ALL those things suggested. :(

Really sounds like a wastegate problem to me now.

What downpipe is on the car and what exhaust housing is on the turbo?

What are the hole dimensions in the turbo ex. housing and what size is the puck?