Transplant

So a guy has an accident and loses his penis. The doctor wants him to come into the office and make a decision on what he'd like for a replacement transplant.
Doctor- So come back here and let me show you what we have and reaches into the refrigerator and shows him a 6" one.
Patient- No, I'd like some bigger please.
Doctor- OK, how about this 7" model?
Patient- Nah, still not exactly what I want.
Doctor- Well this 8" one here is very popular and picked the most often.
Patient- No, if I'm doing this I want to be happy and get it right the first time.
Doctor- Reaches way in back of the fridge and gets a jar out and asks "How about this 10 incher?
Patient- Now that's what I'm talking about right there, does it come in white? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Some set backs, they had to put the breathing tube back in, didn’t want to know why, think I knew. However it was take out again this evening, don’t know what’s going on with the site not posting right, have two broken ribs. Try coughing with that. Hope to come home next week. That trip will be no fun

Some set backs, they had to put the breathing tube back in, didn’t want to know why, think I knew. However it was take out again this evening, don’t know what’s going on with the site not posting right, have two broken ribs. Try coughing with that. Hope to come home next week. That trip will be no fun

Very happy you're doing OK. Have they tried to get you up for a little walk yet? When you think about it that's amazing that you could very well come home after a major operation like that, shows how much things have improved. Remember we're all rooting for you. Had a couple fractured ribs once so broken has to be a real joy, bet those hurt the most out of it all.

So, how did that other little procedure go that your Mrs. mentioned, are you satisfied? :LOL:

I’m being told that there is a good chance I’ll go home mid next week. Happy about that maybe — kinda feels safe here. However sick of this shit. I really want a shot of Jack or 8 or 10. Told that’s a no no right now, WHAT ,that sucks. As far as the pecker goes I’ll keep what I got. The pump still works. Now that was a far more hurtful operation then this was. Seriously!! Really hope that I’m allow to drive again. If so going to get something badass, damn the old lady’s shoe money. Happy Trails Buick people

excellent 1952 ray ... sit tight ... and be home soon enough ... baby steps ..what a huge process you have been through mentally and physically.. seriously ... take it easy .. you owe yourself and your wife that ... all in one day from one to the next... save your strength and build it like only you know how !

I’m being told that there is a good chance I’ll go home mid next week. Happy about that maybe — kinda feels safe here. However sick of this shit. I really want a shot of Jack or 8 or 10. Told that’s a no no right now, WHAT ,that sucks. As far as the pecker goes I’ll keep what I got. The pump still works. Now that was a far more hurtful operation then this was. Seriously!! Really hope that I’m allow to drive again. If so going to get something badass, damn the old lady’s shoe money. Happy Trails Buick people

They'd never let you go home if it wasn't OK, not that they love you but more worried about a lawsuit. Y'all do what they say and everything will be fine, look how far you've come since Monday.
Wow, the pump thing made me cringe. Grass Doctor is shy and wants to know what's max PSI for when he gets one and won't get a blowout. :D

LOL don't make ray laugh to hard guys ... but laughter is the best medicine ... grandpappy always said drink orange juice in the morning and milk at night ..LOL ... some truth to that right there.. many a hurdle to jump .. and blend your soul with your new parts ...mind over matter and trust thyself..god speed ..brudda

Now, didn't I tell ya that you'd be back in a week or so? What the hell was everyone worried about?
It's not like the Chinese trying to figure out the Corona virus or something. These young smart kids got that heart surgery shit down pact!

All kidding aside.....Ray, I don't think I have ever been more happy for someone that I have never met, spoken to, or ever even laid eyes on than I feel right now for you.

LOL don't make ray laugh to hard guys ... but laughter is the best medicine ... grandpappy always said drink orange juice in the morning and milk at night ..LOL ... some truth to that right there.. many a hurdle to jump .. and blend your soul with your new parts ...mind over matter and trust thyself..god speed ..brudda
Does anyone really want to know details about that kind of surgery take a bottle of strong drink. The pump is put in your gut ( no big deal ). Your dick is cut open on both sides, a small tube is install on both sides. Which is connected to the pump. Duh. Push the button you get a hard dick, and a big dick in about 10-15 seconds. Had to have mine dial down Somewhat as I thought it would blowup

Now, didn't I tell ya that you'd be back in a week or so? What the hell was everyone worried about?
It's not like the Chinese trying to figure out the Corona virus or something. These young smart kids got that heart surgery shit down pact!

All kidding aside.....Ray, I don't think I have ever been more happy for someone that I have never met, spoken to, or ever even laid eyes on than I feel right now for you.
Thank you Joey. Means a lot

I really think I could talk Richard out out one of his GNX’s he has two on the lift, no miles. He also has two more ( daily drivers ) he doesn’t drive. Also I would do like like Lou and buy me a HellRat as a daily driver. If only I could drive again. But i have been known not to follow the law abou

Joey, if I get home and survive this, I promise that I will fly up there and take you to dinner or anywhere you want to go. That’s from the heart. Your words have meant more then you know. I do hope to see you and spend some time with you. Gods speed. Thank you

Ray,
We are all delighted and blessed to have you around for a while longer. With that new heart, you may outlive mamy of us.

So incredibly happy to see you post and on the road to full recovery!

Follow the doctors advice, and I look forward to shake your hand over a few drinks some day!