Street Outlaws $100K big money races

I shouldn't talk about that online ;)
I agree with you that HP doesn't matter if you can't put it down "real street".
That number varies from day to day, street to street, setup to setup, tune to tune, etc.

I have never seen you being shy about sharing your opinions online before.
ok,because you like guns tits and america :cool: i will word it like this,the real fast street guys race the road and make a very educated guess as to how much power and when it can be applied.when guys race as a team they will share the data and actually throw/sacrifice a few races for the lower $$$ trying to push things to get a target power(dos and donts) level,this is done to make the faster passes for bigger money go there way.

That number varies from day to day, street to street, setup to setup, tune to tune, etc.
yes that is the challenge of racing on the street and it has its hooks into the drivers soul,the unknown even when you think you know;)its the difference between the gunfigter who is fast and the gunfighter who is acurate,if you have both its even better:cool:

20200122_134832.gif

Last time he gave his opinion the site crashed. :unsure:
Mr. Spool please don’t. I can’t go another weekend without this site. :D
Lol that whole debacle is lost in the phantom zone, but id like to see a new Bison plate tech thread..

P.s. Lizzy Musi is smokin...

Texas couldn't handle Nawlans. Kye has always been a beast in the street. I wouldn't dare bet against him.